3. EXO & 2NE1: Xiumin and Sandara Park

Scene: Xiumin's had a thing for Sandara for as long as he can remember. His heart is torn apart when a love scandal between Sandara and another male breaks out. He doesn't know what to do anymore. What will Xiumin do?

                                                                                    XIUDARA

I watched the feathers drop down from the ceiling and touch down softly on her head. She was shining in the spotlight; she looked breath-taking. I wish I could stand right next to her, holding her hand and show everyone that she's mine and that I'm hers. But, what can I do? She could be in a relationship with another person. 

It makes my heart drop down all the way to my feet, to think that my lovely Dara might have held hands with another guy or exchange soft hugs with him. Oh, how I want to make her mine.

2NE1's performance is over and the lights are off while they come off the stage. 

"Great job!", I say as Dara noona and I exchange quick glances. She smiles at me and my beating heart melts down.

"Thanks Min Seok! You guys did well in your performance too!", she tells me as she pats me on the shoulder.

Of course, I was her little Min Seok. Her dongsaeng. Nothing more or nothing less than a dongsaeng. It made me sad how she didn't see me as a man. 

I followed Dara as she made her way to her backstage room. 

"Uh, noona? I have something to ask you...if you don't mind", I asked nervously.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Well...uhm. I heard about the rumor that you're dating a guy...is that true?"

She looks at me and laughs softly, "no silly! They're just rumors".

I sigh in relief as my heart rate slows down to normal.

"But why did you ask? Were you scared that your noona will be gone with a boyfriend?", she asked as she put a finger on my forehead and pushed me back slightly.

I fidgeted as little beads of sweat rolled down my face. Should I just tell her right here, right now? Is this my chance? 

"Well? Helloooo? Earth to Min Seok?", she says as she waves her hands in front of my face.

"Noona, I-I don't know how to explain but I just can't keep it inside anymore. I fell for you ever since the first time I saw you. I can't contain my feelings now. It broke my heart when I heard about the scandal with you and the other person. I just felt like the whole world was falling apart- I felt as if I couldn't go on anymore. But, now that it's all cleared up, I can finally tell you. I'm madly in love with you". I sigh and look straight at Dara in the eye.

She stuttered and looked back at me.  She sighs deeply.

"Min Seok, I feel the same way. I just didn't have the courage to tell you. I thought there was no chance that a person like you would be attracted to me. Besides, I'm older than you. I mean, what guy would like an older woman? But, now that you told me about how you feel, I'm clear with my feelings", she tells me and my heart skips a beat.

"I-I don't know. Is this real life? I must be dreaming...", I say as I pull Dara into a hug.

"I love you, Min Seok", she whispers as she locks her fingers around my neck.

"So do I, so do I", I whisper back. 

ONESHOT REQUESTED BY "ParkSshintokki"