4. 2PM: WooYoung

Scene: Lissa (you) just came back from the movies with Nichkhun. She's been spending quite a lot of time with him and Wooyoung is not very happy about it. He wants Lissa to be his, not Nichkhun's. He's afraid that Lissa is getting closer to Khun now, more than ever. What can Wooyoung possibly do to get rid of this jealousy inside him?

                                                                              WOOYOUNG

"Thanks for the ride, Khun! Get home safe!", Lissa says as she gets out of Nichkhun's car and walks to her front door. Nichkhun nods and gives her a wave before making a U-Turn and leaving the driveway. Lissa unlocks her door and walks into her house to find Wooyoung sitting on her couch with a blank expression.

"Hey, welcome home", he tells Lissa as he looks at her with disturbed eyes. Lissa walks to Wooyoung and gives him a peck on his lips.

As Lissa goes into her room to change into comfortable clothes, Wooyoung grabs her wrist, stopping her. "Did you have fun today with Khun?", he asks.

"Y-yeah, I did. But, what's wrong Wooyoung? You don't seem very happy today", Lissa asks back, turning around to face Wooyoung.

He looks down at the floor and lets out a sigh. "It's just that...ha...never mind. Go change your clothes", he says and lets go of Lissa's arm.

Lissa gives him a worried look before resuming to change her clothes.

The night goes on with awkward silences between Lissa and Wooyoung.

"...you know, Lissa. I've been thinking", Wooyoung says as he rests his head on Lissa's shoulders.

"What is it?", Lissa replies.

"...I-I don't know why but I've been feeling this thing...whenever you go out to spend time with Khun. It's weird and it's been bugging me for a while now", he tells Lissa and looks up at her straight in the eyes.

Lissa's eyes widen by Wooyoung's actions, since their faces were less than 5 inches apart.

"Lissa...I don't want to feel this way anymore. I just can't take this. I don't want to see you and Khun spend so much time together...it makes me sad...I-I want you to be mine, and mine only. No one else's", he says as he leans closer to Lissa's face.

Lissa can feel Wooyoung breathing and now they were practically less than an inch apart. Her heart skips a beat and she closes her eyes, preparing for what's to come.

"Be mine", Wooyoung softly whispers and lands a kiss on her lips. Lissa nods happily as Wooyoung brings her into a tight hug.

ONESHOT REQUESTED BY "123lissa"