Ch.1 Welcome to bullworth

(Y/n p.o.v)

"Dad are we there yet?" I said pouting from the back seat "no, not yet y/n" he said. "We could still go back to California, I could be more good this time dad" I said trying to please my dad but failed "no, I'm not taking that chance and beside you can't go school there because you got expelled from all the high schools in California for your behaviour" my dad said. "Hey it's not my fault, he was asking for it!" I said in a mad tone in voice "not only the
fighting but from the smoke bombs, fire crackers, and e.t.c" he said "well, sense mom died and you busy at work, I got to protect myself from other kids and strangers if I didn't had my gears" I said while looking at the window and my arms crossed. He didn't say nothing every time I mention mom, my mom died of cancer 5 years ago when I was 10, she gave me a heart shaped locket necklace with a picture of her in it so I won't forget her. I was interrupted by the car stopping "we're here" my dad said coldly, he must be in a bad mood from our little argument "finally, I was getting tired of your silence" I said getting out of the car and slamming the door, he didn't say anything, once I got my bag from the trunk and I slammed it shut then my dad trove off in a flash and I yelled "I WISH MOM WAS HERE INSTEAD OF YOU, YA ASS!!" "Miss y/l/n" someone said behind me which causes me to jump a little, I turned around to see a women in a black and white dress suit and brown hair with brown eyes "what?" I said but she sighed and mentioned me to come with her inside the gate and I never noticed the big ass building in front of me when my dad drop me off. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that kids were bullying others and I saw a little kid stuck in the garbage struggling, I walked over and stand in front of him and I grab his arms and lifted him up, 'man he's light' I thought to myself. "Thanks miss" he said to me.

I noticed that he's wearing a green Bullworth vest with a white shirt, dark colour pants and red sneakers with dark brown hair "no problem kid" I said kindly "hey! Wanna be friends?" He said with puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist "sure" I said while patting his shoulder "miss y/l/n, Dr crabblesnitch is waiting" the women said while tabbing her feet of the ground. I walked pass the kid to the women as I waved bye to the kid and he did the same with a smile.

We arrived at the big building and at the office, the women mentioned me that I have to wait so I did, I sat down in one of the chairs waiting for five minutes then a kid with a scar over his right eye and green Bullworth vest on just like the other kid, he wore dark brown pants and a watch on his arm, he looked at me for a sec before stomping out of her "miss y/l/n" said the women, I looked at her and she told me to go see Dr. Crabblesnitch and so I did.

"Ah, miss y/l/n, it's nice to meet you" the man or should I say Dr. Crabblesnitch said in his chair behind his desk, he mentioned me to sit in the chair and I did because I didn't want to stand up and hurt my feet. "So miss y/l/n, I heard of what of your wrong doings in your past" "so" I said "well that's why your here, we are gonna make you in a proper and good student"
He said "good luck with that" I mumbled to myself, "what was that?" He said "nothing" I said while rolling my eyes "good" he said. A few minutes past and we were talking about my life story and I didn't like how it's taking so long until he told me I was dismissed, I left the room and saw that the women had a uniform in her hands and she handed it to me "who's one?" I said while examining the outfit "it's yours miss y/l/n" she said while passing the uniform to me. She went to her desk and did whatever staff or teachers did.

I sighed and walked out of there with the uniform in hands "hey!" Some one yelled behind me, I turned around and it was the same kid from earlier "hey kid" I said ruffling up his hair while he laughs "you know where's the girls dorms is?" He asked me and I shook my head no "come on, I'll show ya" he said guiding me out the door and to a pink building next to the entrance 'how can I miss that' I thought to myself.

"Well here it is miss...." he said "my names y/n" i said "oh, nice name well I'm Pedro De La Hoya" he said 'seriously?' I thought to myself, "nice to see ya again Pedro and thanks" I said while waking up the stairs, I didn't heard what he said until I got to inside 'hell of the girls dorm'.