Cindy and Tara rushed to Annie's side before her mate could. Although her wolf was itching to stand next to her mate, Annie felt relieved to have her friends close to her. The girls entered the cars, Tristan, Max, and Lily following after them.

When they entered The Callisto territory, Annie's heart constricted. The pack house was gone and instead sat a small gazebo. Flowers covered the grass and small fire pit sat in the middle of the territory. Over 200 wolves from the Crescent Pack surrounded the gazebo.

Teddy stood next to Annie, tightly holding onto her hand. Tristan also stood next to Annie. This would be their first official outing together. The Crescent Pack now knows the two are mates. Annie's mark was on full display to the wolves, but Annie ignored the stares.

The Alpha, Beta, and Gamma family followed Annie, Teddy, and Tristan to the gazebo. The wolves moved aside as they allow the group to walk through. Two bodies lay in caskets and an empty one sits parallel.

The Alpha and Luna of the Callisto Pack lay peacefully. Andrew's body was never found, but his soul will still be buried. Annie graciously takes three red roses from Cindy and hands one to Teddy.

Annie and Teddy gently lay the roses on the bodies. The members of the Crescent Pack all took their flowers and laid one on each of the Callisto members. Tears fall down Annie's cheeks as she watches her new pack grieve the loss of so many werewolves' lives.

No words are spoken as a fire is lit to remember the wolves of the Callisto Pack. The group walked out of the gazebo, Annie and Teddy now leading with Tristan and everyone else behind them. Hands reached out to Annie and Teddy as a sign of respect.

"I love you, Annie," Teddy whispered to Annie when they reenter to car.

Annie brushed away the tears from Teddy's face. Now that it really was just the two of them, Annie would fiercely protect her brother.

"I love you, too, Teddy," Annie replied.

A feast awaited them on their return to the Crescent Pack

A feast awaited them on their return to the Crescent Pack. Although it wasn't a joyous one, all the wolves were mourning in a way that celebrated the lives of the many lost wolves.

Teddy, Tristan, and Annie stood by a fire pit as each member from the Crescent Pack came up and gave their respects to the last members of the Callisto Pack. The mature and elderly wolves spoke words of respect and mourning to Annie and Teddy, while the young wolves gave them roses as a sign of respect.

When the feast began, Annie and Tristan sat at one end of a large table and Max and Cindy took the other side. Everyone ate in peace and made small talk around the backyard.

After the empty plates and tables were brought inside, Tristan and Annie stood tall in front of the Crescent Pack. The pups were inside the pack house enjoying a movie marathon while the wolves went on the run.

"My fellow wolves, we have lost so many beloved brothers and sisters," Tristan said. "We will not let these rogues tear us down to oblivion. Although we have lost many, the Callisto Pack still reigns on with us in Annie Hart and Theodore Hart, as they are the sole survivors of the Callisto Pack. With them, the Callisto Pack blood still runs deep and will never be forgotten.