"Well shawty my names Tristan, but you can call me dadd-" he was cut off when he was very harshly pushed back by an angry Brett.

When his eyes settled on me, they begun to calm down and he smiled at me. "Please ignore Tristan he's the definition of idiot and quiet frankly should learn to keep his mouth shut."

"I can hear you," Tristan groaned while rubbing his now swollen head.

"And I don't really care," Brett replied with a sarcastic smile. He then turned his body towards the side and smiled at me, "Come on in."

Lori was in the back, trying hard not to smile at Tristan's condition. She looked at me and I made a funny face that finally broke the laugh she was trying hard to keep in.

Brett smiled at me so I smiled at him back at him and begun walked inside, looking around the house. It seemed like a very warm cosy house and had many family photos in it that you would never guess it was a werewolf pack, but then again what does a pack house even look like?

"That was my sister by the way," Brett told me after her and Tristan left the room.

"She's really pretty," I replied honestly, while sitting next him in the couch and grabbing a pillow to put on my lap. "How is the pack? Are they feeling better?" I asked, looking at Brett.

He sighed then scratched the back of his head. "Yea they're getting there, they're in their bed right now. Recovery for them has been hard, even being a werewolf," he laughed. "Do you want a tour around the house?"

"Um to be honest not really, I just want to know if there is a room where I could see everything and still know where everyone in the pack is?" I asked.

He scrunched his eyebrows up in concentration. "Well there's a room upstairs, it has plenty of windows and the pack's cameras."

"Perfect, show me the way!" I exclaimed while jumping up.

I followed him upstairs, passing by a couple of rooms. There was many paintings hung up on the wall but one painting in particular caught my eyes. It was a painting of my daggers.

"What?," I whispered to myself. Why would they have a painting of my daggers?

"Kendall god you take forever to walk, hurry up we have to make one more turn," Brett yelled from the other end of the corridor.

I shook my head and begun to follow Brett again. "There sure is a lot of rooms," I said to Brett.

He turned back to look at me, "Well around 11 people live here so I guess we do need a couple of rooms." I nodded understandingly.

"Well this is it."

I looked around the fairly large room, with TV's that showed the inside and the outside of the pack house. Perfect, not one assassin can pass by without me noticing.

I sat down and placed my bag down, zipping it open.

"What's in there?" Brett asked sitting next to me. I begun taking out knives, guns and other weapons. "Wow," he muttered. "Do you seriously need all of that?"

"Eh not really, I've got a pair of special daggers in my boots anyway. Oh yea speaking of daggers, do you by any chance have something I can sharpen them?" I asked him.