Walking inside my bedroom I emptied all of my drawers before heading to the closet and removing my clothes from hangers. After successfully packing my things I went to Jace's room and did the same. Josh obviously wasn't taking me seriously, but I would show him better than I could tell him.

It was one thing to do something detrimental behind my back, but to blatantly disregard what I'm saying to my face, that was something else.

In the beginning of Josh and my relationship we were just two kids trying to make a way together. The road wasn't smooth, but eventually we got around all those bumps and road blocks.

Josh failed to realize that while he was away for five years life was still moving forward for me. With the help of my grandmother and Anastasia I successfully finished school, invested some of the money Josh left me, and now I was looking forward to starting up a business.

We had plans of Josh getting out and doing the same, clearly he forgot all the promises he made. What I wasn't going to do was be stagnant and miss out on my blessings waiting for him to get his mind right. If going was what I had to do to keep myself and my children safe, I was gone.

After collecting some money from the safe I had hidden in my closet I took one last look around. I loved every piece of Joshua, but I was not about to go through this again.

___________________

"I can't believe you actually left," Anastasia said looking at me while playing over her grilled chicken salad.

Jace and I were currently staying at the W hotel, today makes the third day of us being here. I opted out of going to my grandmother's place because I knew that would be the first place he'd look. Josh was furious and blew my phone up every hour.

"What other choice did I have?" I asked Anastasia. She shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe stay and hear him out."

"I gave him the opportunity to talk and he walked out on me. Clearly whatever he has going on is more important than his family."

"I don't think that's the case, I think you're overreacting."

"And I think you're the last person that should be sitting here giving me relationship advice!" I snapped before sighing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that like that. I'm just... Frustrated. If I would have just stayed home and sucked that shit up it would continue to happen. I'm not having it! I don't know if Joshua feels like he missed out on something and wants to get his glory days back, or what his deal is... But that shit is dead! We are two grown ass people with children now and we have to make decisions based on their future! Josh made his choice."

"So what, you're done with him?"

"For right now, yes! I have to do what's best for my babies and I. Do I love him, with all my heart. The difference is, I love me and my children more."

"So what about the kids? Do you plan to keep them away?" Anastasia asked. I looked through the double doors that seperated the sitting room from the bedroom and saw Jace tuned in to whatever cartoon he was watching.

"No, I let Jace call him every day that we've been here. I only hang up when he starts asking questions about where we are." I sighed.

Anastasia laughed. "Don't you guys have a joint account? You know he can just look at the statements right?"

"I used cash."

"Smart girl," Tasia chuckled. "He's been pressing me about your whereabouts but I've been playing clueless."

"I figured he would. What's going on with you though? It's good to see you walking without your stick." I sighed changing the subject. Talking about Josh only made me miss him and right now I didn't need that.