Amelia

"Argh!" I hurled bent over in front of the toilet before dry heaving. Josh stood behind me holding my hair and rubbing my back.

"Let it all out babe," he coached rubbing in circles. If I wasn't puking my guts out I would slap his ass.

"Joshua, please!" I snapped in between deep breaths.

"What I do?" He asked confused.

"Just get me a scrunchie for my hair and get out! I don't need you coaching me on how to- Argh!"

I had been sick as a dog for the past couple of days. I felt so bad for Josh because my baby had been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Even though I told Josh I would be fine because Anastasia was here with me to look after Jace, he wasn't hearing it. My baby put everything on hold to look after me.

"I'm just trying to make sure you're good babe," Josh sighed leaning over to look inside the toilet. "That shit don't look healthy."

"Get out Josh!" I yelled at his nasty ass.

Who does that?

"She still being a bitch?" I heard Anastasia ask as she entered the room.

"Follow her up and get popped in the mouth Joshua!" I yelled out before resting my head on the toilet. As nasty as that was, I didn't give a damn. I was exhausted.

First Jace was sick, and now I had contracted whatever he had.

Tasia entered the bathroom and sat on the sink. I looked up at her and frowned. Both she and Josh were just nasty as hell.

"So... Are we gonna continue to act like we don't know what's goin on here, or are you gonna take this test?" Tasia asked holding up a CVS bag full of pregnancy tests.

I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch really? I think I would know if I was pregnant! It's a virus. Jace just had the same thing, you gonna make him take a test too?" I asked.

Anastasia sighed. She's been trying to convince me that I was pregnant for two weeks. Said my granny was having dreams or some crazy shit!

"Why are you so defensive if you don't believe you're pregnant? Bitches only get mad at the truth Amelia," Tasia joked. "So what's up?" She asked waving the bag in front of me. I snatched it from her hand.

"Take it with me," I said chewing on my lip. For some reason I was growing anxious at the thought. Tasia smacked her lips.

"Really Amelia? I'm not the one who needs it."

"It doesn't matter... Look, just... Please?" I begged. "I'm nervous."

"For what?" Tasia asked hopping down from the sink and walking over to sit on the edge of the bathtub. "Bitch you cheated on Josh?" She whispered dramatically.

"No!" I yelled sucking my teeth. "It's just so sudden and I just don't think the timing is right."

"Oh okay, cause I was about to say bitch! I know you weren't round here pussy popping and didn't tell me!"

I shook my head. Sometimes Anastasia had no chill.

"So are you gonna take it with me or not?" I asked.

"Ughhhhh! Alright!" Tasia yelled snatching a test from the bag and passing it off to me. She was about to walk out of the bathroom but I snatched her back. "What the hell?!"

"Do it in here! I don't want Josh to know right now." I whisper yelled. Anastasia looked at me and arched her brow.

"You sure you weren't cheating?"