Anastasia

"I just don't understand why you took the house from that man if your ass wasn't gonna live in it

"I just don't understand why you took the house from that man if your ass wasn't gonna live in it." Amelia chuckled as we sat at Josh's bedside. I was unbothered by her bickering as I strolled Instagram.

"Cause she's a woman scorned," Josh cut in sounding like it pained him to talk.

Josh had a successful surgery the same night he was shot. Although the doctor's wanted him to stay so they could monitor a bullet that was stuck by his lungs, everything else was good to go, and he would heal just fine.

"Thanks Joshua, please say that shit again!" I stated locking my phone and looking up at the both of them. "Besides, I no longer feel comfortable there after that bullshit. I was actually considering selling."

"Really?" Amelia asked with her brow furrowed.

"Mhm, a fresh start would do me some good." I shrugged.

"And what about the baby?" Josh asked groaning in pain as he tried to sit up.

"Babe, that's what these buttons are for! Stop causing unnecessary pain." Amelia jumped up and hit the button to raise Josh's bed.

"Thanks babe," he sighed. "Back to you..." Josh pointed at me.

"What about the baby? I would never deny Jason's right to be in our child's life, but as far as him and I goes, that's a done deal." I shrugged.

"Just making sure you don't turn into one of those bitter chicks that uses her kid as a pawn." Josh added.

"Never."

Amelia chimed in changing the subject which led to us discussing a joint baby shower. Josh was joking about how much money he would have to kick out on that since we were both high maintenance. A knock at the door interrupted our conversation.

"Knock knock,"

Mike walked in and spoke to everyone before walking over to Josh's bedside

"You had me scared man," he said dapping Josh up. "That shit was crazy as hell. And to think we were bickering-"