t h r e e

"Please, Lauren, don't leave." She said with a sad expression on her face. She hugged me tighter and it felt so great. At that very moment, I promised myself to always take the care of Camila and to make her happy.

Everyone who didn't make it till Boot Camp was packing their stuff, so that they were ready to leave in a few hours. I didn't have many things to pack, so I decided that I was going to head home earlier than the rest. But I wasn't going to leave without saying goodbye to a certain someone.

I started making my way towards her, but got stopped by a large hand on my shoulder. "Lauren Jauregui?" A low voice said. I nodded uncertainty, because I didn't know if I could trust the man. "One of the judges wants to see you, it's very important. So follow me please." He said gently.
I was very surprised and a hundred thought were floating in my head. "Just 2 hours ago, they basically told me that I wasn't good enough, so why do they want to see me?" I thought.

I got snapped back to reality when the man who told me to follow him was already halfway across the long hall. "Miss Jauregui, are you coming or not?" He asked. I quickly walked towards him and when he started walking again, I followed him this time.

He stopped walking when we reached a door with a sign on it that read "Simon Cowell". He knocked on his door 3 times. When there was no answer, the man knocked again. The door immediately shot open this time and there he was, the one and only, Simon Cowell.
I have to admit, I got very nervous. Simon is an intimidating man and that makes me very uncomfortable.

When Simon greeted me, he leaded me into his dressing room and thanked the man who brought me here. He closed the door behind me and that's when I noticed that we weren't the only ones in the room.
I saw 3 other girls, all staring right at me. "What the hell is going on? Why am I here?" Why is everyone staring at me?" I panicked slightly, but I made sure no one noticed.

"So, Lauren, I get that you're confused, but I'm going to explain everything to you. We just have to wait for-" He couldn't finish his sentence, because the door was being opened and I saw Camila walking in. My heart started beating faster and I was getting more confused every second. I wanted to know what was going on and why I was in Simon Cowell's dressing room.

"Now that we're all here, I like to get started." Simon continued with a small smile on his face. "When we had to sent you home, we felt so guilty about it. We just don't have enough place on the show for all of you. You have really special voices and we can't just let go of you." He stopped talking for a second before speaking up again. "So that's exactly what we're not going to do. We want you to stay on The X Factor."
The room fell silent. Everyone stared at each other until Simon decided to speak up again. My heart was pounding furiously at this moment. "But you can't continue as a solo artist. We made sure to keep one spot open for Boot Camp. You are going to be a girl group. But only if you all agree." He said with a serious expression on his face.
The room fell silent again. "What the hell is happening right now?! Am I still on The X Factor? Am I joining a girl group?"

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard a loud squeal from one of the girls. I haven't seen her on the show before, but she looks like a cool and caring girl. Her blonde hair fell perfectly over her shoulders and her eyes were a deep brown color. She was taller than me, but the big smile on her face was the thing that stood out the most.

"Guys, O My god! Haven't you heard what he just said?!" She basically screamed with a grin on her face. It looked like everyone else needed some time to recover from the offer Simon made, so the blonde girl continued talking. "He just basically told us that we are still on the show! Please tell me you want this too?" She asked pleadingly. "We can't let this opportunity slip through our fingers, even when we have to be a girl group, which I don't mind by the way." She finished happily.

We all looked at each other, but after another 5 seconds of silence, we all screamed and jumped around the room happily. Everyone seemed to be back to normal again. "O my God, is this really happening right now?!"
We just basically told Simon that we really wanted to stay on the show, but than as a girl group, by our reactions to the offer.
"So girls, does this mean that you will continue as a girl group from now on?" Simon asked to confirm his suspicions. We all nodded furiously and started screaming again. "Very well, I will be back in an hour or so, that way you can get to know each other and come up with a name for the group." Simon told us before he made his way out of his dressing room. Leaving the 5 of us alone.

When the screaming and jumping around slowed down a little, everyone took a seat on the huge couch in the corner of the room. After about 30 minutes, everyone had introduced themselves and told a little bit about their life.

The girl who introduced herself first is called Normani. She is very pretty. She is tall, just like the blonde girl and her voice is super soft. I bet she can sing amazing. She is dark skinned and her brown eyes had a beautiful sparkle in them. She told us almost everything about her life in Texas and about how much she loves it there.

When Dinah introduced herself, the taller girl with the blond hair, she told us everything about her boyfriend Ethan, her hometown and her parents. She had so much energy and talked very much. But I wasn't going to complain, I was very happy, because I was going to be in a girl group.

Next was a short girl named Allyson, but she told us that everyone called her Ally. She also told us that she loves listening to rap music. I absolutely didn't expect that, because she looked like a girl who only liked puppies and rainbows. But I was so wrong.

Camila introduced herself next. I loved listening to her voice. That's when I remembered that I was going to be in a girl group with her. My heart fluttered at the thought. I wanted to stare at her the whole time, but I knew I couldn't. The other girls could suspect something. Or worse, Camila could suspect something. So I forced myself not to look at Camila too much.
She told a lot about her parents and her little sister Sofi. I was happy to hear she had a little sister too, because that would mean that we have something in common.

After I introduced myself, we started brainstorming to come up with a name for the group. Everyone was searching on the internet to find something, but nobody found something useful. But then it hit me.

"O my God, girls, I think I got a name!" I almost yelled. Everyone looked at me with a hopeful expression on their face. "What about Fifth Harmony?" I said, suddenly very nervous. "O my God, Lauren, I love it!" Camila and Ally said at the same time. Dinah and Normani agreed by nodding their heads furiously. "Yesss, that's a great name! Especially when you think about the meaning behind it." Normani said. We were all very confused and Normani noticed this, so she continued talking. "Harmony means joining together, to achieve something beautiful. And we were put together to create something beautiful. I think our voices would sound amazing together and that we can achieve something beautiful if we work hard enough." Normani finished proudly with a big smile on her face. We all nodded in agreement and seconds later, Simon walked in. It was perfect timing, because we got to know one another and we came up with a name for the group.

"So, what's the name going to be?" Simon asked curiously.

We all grinned at each other and said "Fifth Harmony" in perfect unison.

A/N
I hope you liked this new chapter. If you did, please tell me!☺️
Thank you for reading btw😛