Chapter 34 ~edited~

Start from the beginning

"Look who it is Harry."

He mumbled something that no one could hear.

Juliet followed them down the path, "Can I join you guys?"

"No."

"Yes!"

Ron frowned at Hermione, "What're you doing?" he whispered to her.

"Long story," she whispered back.

Hermione pulled Ron forward so they were walking ahead. She chatted loudly about school.

Juliet glanced at Harry, who had a stormy look on his face, "How've you been?"

He mumbled again.

Juliet tapped his shoulder, "How are your classes going?"

He ignored her.

The whole walk to Hogsmeade Juliet pestered Harry with comments or questions as he continued to ignore her. When they arrived at the Three Broomsticks he gave Ron a look before pulling Juliet to a separate table.

After ordering ButterBeer he finally spoke, "You have one chance to explain."

Juliet sighed in relief, which he shook his head to, "One chance. Don't lie or leave anything out. You're lucky I'm talking to you."

Juliet nodded and blurted out everything. When she told him about her summer, she watched his eyes widen in horror. When she told him about the secret meetings with Dumbledore, he had leaned in closer.

"I've been busy trying to keep you safe and figure things out," she placed her empty glass down, "and all I ended up doing was hurt you, our friends and myself."

"So you really didn't mean what you had said?"

"No! Harry, I thought I had made it quite clear last year that I think very highly of you."

He rubbed his forehead, "I'm such an idiot."

Juliet shook her head quickly, "Don't even think that. This is all my fault, I should've told you. I'm really sorry Harry."

He smile softly, "I forgive you."

Juliet gently held his hand across the table, "Thanks Harry."

"So what's your plan now."

"It's time to destroy and conquer."

* * * * * * * *

Professor Dumbledore chuckled at an eager Juliet, "Good evening Ms. Lestrange."

"Good evening sir," she grinned.

"I see you're in a good mood," he stated as he handed her a fresh cup of tea.

"Excellent mood," she corrected.

He laughed again, "I'm guessing you and Mr. Potter have fixed things then."

Juliet gaped at him, "How did you know?"

"I know everything of course."

"Right," she blushed and avoided his gaze, "so what are we doing today?"

"We won't be going into anyone's memories today," he said, "but I have two things I want to discuss with you."

Juliet looked at him confused, "Oh."

"First, are you sure you're fully prepared for our plan next month?"

"Oh yes, sir," she nodded.

"And everything that we had discussed for after that plan."

"Yes."

"Have you considered taking someone with you?"

Juliet thought for a moment as she stirred her tea, "I wanted to have people with me, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk."

"It's nice to have company."

"I suppose."

"Secondly, how much magic do you really know."

Juliet looked taken aback, "Everything I learned here and all that extra stuff my father taught me."

"So you only know basics and Dark Magic."

"Well...I mean...I guess?"

He pulled out his wand, "I'm going to spend the next month teaching you everything I know. I want you to be fully prepared and as I grow old, I want someone to pass this knowledge to."

"Sir? Are you sure you want me to know?"

He nodded, "I think you're the best person to teach Juliet."

Her face lit up, "I can't wait."

* * * * * * * *

Hello beautiful readers :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Do you think Juliet and Harry are ever going to get past the "friend" phase? ;)

Thanks so much for reading

-infinitemonster16