Sky: Umm?? Not to be rude, but what kind of demented, deranged, creep, would think the 'death look', is cute?

<Sae slowly turned her head in her direction, rose her hand up high in the air and screamed.>

Sae: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of them except Éclair: WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Éclair: quiet!

<All of them looked in her direction.>

Sae: ooh, she's thinking!

Éclair: Sky, take care of what's inside the tavern, I'm gonna deal with this bitch here!

Sae: another fight? Awesome! But just one thing, this time, we fight mano a mano! Got i-

<Before she could finish her sentence, Éclair had already punched her in the face. After Sae had gotten over the shock, she grinned.>

Sae: Éclair, Éclair, Éclair, Éclair! When will you ever wait for me? Ugh, but I guess it's better this way, if you waited on me, the same thing would've happened...like what happened to C-O-R-N-E-L-I-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Éclair clenched her jaw, but after a few seconds, she rose her head, and gave Sae a huge smile. This confused Sae; she wondered why Éclair had such a huge smile plastered on her face.

Éclair looked up in the air for a while, she then shook her head, looked back down on the ground, then looked back at Sae. Then she began to laugh.>

The boys: why she laughing???

<All the girls shrugged.>

Éclair: oh wow! That's why I'm so skeptical about fighting you!

All of them including Sae: .....................................................................................................................................................................................eh?

Éclair: I did a lot of things like: Looking up, looking down, laughing, smiling, and not paying attention! Yet, you didn't find the time to attack me!

<All of them gasped.>

Éclair: don't even dare talk to me about strategy, cos just looking at your face, I can tell you weren't here.

<Sae gave a big frown and gritted her teeth.>

Éclair: till you can get yourself sorted out, don't come near me, with intent to fight!

Sae: .........................................................

Éclair: as a matter of fact, don't come near me at all! There are things called boundaries, and the things that happened at the lake; and the tavern prove it!

<Sae bent her head down and avoided the other's gazes.>

Éclair: See you to electricity; cos to me, that's the only time, I'm ever, considering fighting you! Got it?

<Sae nodded her head in shame. And Sky came out nowhere.>

Sky: done! No one is seeing creepy visions! What's up here?

Éclair: just spoke with her, and we came to an agreement.

Sky: oh really?

<éclair nodded, she took out her phone, and texted Sky what had happened. Sky read everything and began to laugh when she got near the end, by the end of the text; she was wiping tears out of her eyes.