Salacious Body Heat!

Previously on My Bully Is A Payne!:

I took off down the street and I was half way home when I slammed into someone. Before I hit the ground the person caught me. "Thanks I..." I didn't finish my sentence because I was cut off guard by a pair of Warm chocolate brown eyes.

"Liam? What are you doing here?" I asked wiggling out of his arms. He just shrugged. "Just taking a walk enjoying the breeze." He said shaking his head. "Oh that's nice! Well Umm see ya later I guess!" I said walking away.

Liam's POV

MAN I WANT HER SO BAD!

*******

Salacious: (sa. la. shas) a. Lustful; lewd; lecherous.
*******

Liam's POV

After I left the park I headed home. I took a 15 minute shower and slipped on a pair of black track pants and a  black shirt with '12' on the front and the back. I didn't feel like staying home so I'm just gonna go for a walk.

I walked out the house and down the street. I was enjoying my walk until someone bumped into me. I looked to see who it was and bam here she was. I caught her before she could fall. "Thanks I..." She didn't even finish her sentence because she wasn't expecting to see me. She look good in what she was wearing. She had on black track shorts, a navy blue shirt with 'Can't Touch This' on it, and her hair was in a high ponytail. I looked down at her feet and she had on a pair of red and white Nike Airs.

Nice!

"Liam? What are you doing here?" She asked wiggling out of my arms. I just shrugged. "Just taking a walk enjoying the breeze." I said shaking my head. "Oh that's nice! Well Umm see ya later I guess!" She said walking away.

MAN I WANT HER SO BAD!

When she was out of sight I began walking again. I didn't know where I was going but I was just enjoying the peace.

2hrs later I was sitting on the steps of the skatepark when all of a sudden it got cloudy. So I got up and headed home.

5 minutes later it got real dark and started pouring. I turned the corner when all of the lights went out.

Wow this is just great! First it rains, then the lights go off, my house is like 3 miles away from where I am, and to top it off I'm soaking wet and I'm freezing. I wrapped my arms around my torso and trudged down the street. I could barely see where I was going so I had to be really careful.

I was so cold that I think my fingers were turning blue. I kept pushing on when I saw a house with a dim light flickering inside. At that moment I instantly recognized that it was Kelly's house.

I started walking up the path to her house. I just stood there for a moment thinking.

She wouldn't kick me to the curve. I mean it's raining cats and dogs out here. No she has a heart of gold, she wouldn't do that.

Would she?

Kelly's POV

I had just gotten out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. Man Evie worked the hell out of me. I was so sore you wouldn't even know.

I walked over to my closet and slipped on some boy shorts and a strapless bra.

I had set out a pair of night shorts on my bed for me to put on. I slipped on the shorts and while I was looking for a shirt something caught my eye.

I walked over to find a rather large blue plaid flannel shirt. It definitely wasn't mine. It must be Liam's. I brought it up to my nose and OH MY GOD it smelled so good. It smelled like old spice red zone.