Adrenaline!!!!!!

Kelly's POV

Once Mr. Shea turned off the lights I became very shaky at the thought of what Liam could do to me in the dark. I got out of my seat and sat on the floor increasing the distance between me and Liam. I guess as soon as he didn't feel my presence in my seat he started feeling around like a kid lost a piece of candy.

Once he found out that I was sitting on the floor he slid out of his seat and sat next to me on the floor. "I'd like it if you stayed where I can find you!" He breathed down my neck sending shivers down my spine. My heart rate was increasing by the second, my breathing got heavier, and my body started shaking. "Liam please stop!" I whimpered as he slid his hand up my leg. "Look me in my eye and tell me that you want me to stop." He said laying his head in the crook of my neck. Now I was really breathing hard.

He started to nibble at the skin on my neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist so I couldn't get away. "Ah Liam please stop! Please it hurts." I whispered. He just pulled me in closer. It was like he was a vampire feeding on a young, innocent girl. He moaned softly as he pulled away and blew over the newly bruised skin.

I ran my finger over the painful patch of skin. I hissed in pain as I wiped the saliva that Liam left on my neck off. I looked at him even tho I couldn't see him very clearly. "What the hell was that for Liam?" I whispered loudly.

He didn't say anything but chuckled deeply. I shook my head and tried to scoot away from him. "Where do you think you're going princess?" He asks gripping my arm. "Please Liam! I can't do this with you!" I say wincing as he tightens his grip on my arm. I could feel his fingers digging into my skin and I knew it would leave a bruise. Tears were stinging my eyes from the pain he was causing me.

I put my hand over his that was gripping my arm. I gasped at the feeling. Was I insane or did I just feel Sparks. Nope you're insane. You have to be! His grip softened a little and shortly he let go! His eyes widened at the red marks on my arms.

"Kelly I'm so..." The lights came on before he could finish his sentence. My tears were about to spill but I quickly wiped them away before anyone could notice. I quickly stood up and sat in my seat and avoided Liam's sorrowful gaze.

"Ok class one of you will be reenacting one of the songs from 'Pitch Perfect'! Now which one will it be? Hmm!" Mr. Shea said scratching his bearded chin. He had set up a table with a cup on it. I think he wants one of us to do 'Cups' by Anna Kendrick. Boy I hope it's not me.

"How about you!" Mr. Shea said pointing at me. Oh my gosh why me? Today is not my day. I get up and make my way over to the table. "Do you know how to do 'Cups'?" He asked. I nodded. "My mum taught me along time ago, but I'm not a very good singer though!" I said looking at the floor. "No worries just try your best ok." He says putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and picked up the cup. I started doing the beat with the cup and began to sing;

'I've got my ticket for the long way round'

'Two bottles of Whiskey for the way'

'And I sure would like some sweet company and I'm leaving tomorrow what do ya say'

'When I'm gone'

'When I'm go,ooo,on you're gonna Miss me when I'm gone-

Then I messed up. I felt my cheeks burn with embarassment. "Can I start over please?" I asked quietly. He nodded and I began again.

'I've got my ticket for the long way round'

'Two bottles of Whiskey for the way'