Desires and Dreams!!!!!

Kelly's POV

I was in my blue and black pajama shorts that hugged my hips just right and a red sports bra. I was sitting at my computer desk scrolling threw my twitter. After 10 minutes of scrolling he came out with nothing but a towel on. I turned to look at him and wow. He looks so good without a shirt on let me tell you. He looked up from his bag and caught me looking. I quickly turned back to my computer.

"Ugh put some clothes on! Jeez!" I muttered. He let out a low chuckle. I rolled my eyes and went back to scrolling. My eyes started to get heavy and I began to yawn. So I closed my laptop and walked over to my bed. I covered myself and put my glasses on my nightstand. Once I got snuggled in I felt my bed dip which meant he was getting in. I silently yawned again.

I was tired but not sleepy. I was about to close my eyes when Liam said something. "Kelly?"

"What?" I answered not wanting to talk to him. "What's it like?" He asked. "What's what like?" I asked getting a little confused. "Being different, Being talented, being.... You." He said sounding interested in my life.

I'm getting a little confused to why he's becoming interested in my life. It's like he's beating me up one day and asking me about my life the next.

"Why the sudden interest in my life Liam?" I asked clutching my pillow. "I just want to know what it feels like to be a different shade of color other than white?" He asked. In my mind I'm still processing his question. Is he trying to ask what it feels like to be black? "Um it feels the same as being white I guess." I said awkwardly. "Why do you ask?" I asked.

He was silent for a few seconds. "Nevermind just go to sleep!" He said with no emotion. Wow what is his problem? What did I ever do to him? I was gonna ask him what his problem was, but I decided to let it go. Next you know I'm in a deep comfortable sleep.

Liam's POV

"Nevermind just go to sleep!" I said with no emotion. I think she was about to ask me something, but I guess she let it go. I could help but to turn over. Her back was turned to me and I could tell she was asleep.

I inched closer to her and her scent was so inviting and her skin was soft to the touch. He hair smelled like Apples. I couldn't help myself but to snuggle up to her. She must be one deep sleeper. I wrapped my arms around her waist and fell asleep.

~*2 hours later*~ 

I felt Kelly moving around. She was hyperventilating, but she was still asleep. She must of been having a bad dream.

"Please stop! Liam that hurts."

Was she dreaming about me? What was I doing to her?

"Please I'm sorry I won't do it again. Please stop!"

I felt so bad. I caressed her cheeks and It broke my heart to know that she was crying. "Kelly..Kelly wake up." I said as I shook her. She opened her eyes, but she was still hyperventilating. "Kelly what happened?" I asked trying to touch her cheek, but she slapped my hand away. "Stay away from me Liam!" She said as she ran out of her room crying.

Kelly's POV 

~*In Kelly's Dream*~

"Where am I'm?" I asked myself aloud. All I could see is darkness. "Hello!" I yelled but there was nothing.

Then all of a sudden I see a figure coming out of nowhere.

"Who are you?" I asked getting scared. The figure didn't say anything, he just kept walking towards me. "What do you want?" I yelled.

The dark figure let out a low deep chuckle. Right then and there I recognized that chuckle.

"Liam?" I Gasped.

He walked right infront of me and looked down at me. All of a sudden he grabbed me by my arm and threw me on the ground. I could feel my breath getting heavy. Suddenly he kicked me in my stomach.

"Please stop! Liam that hurts." I screamed. I felt something wrap around my waist. I tried to wriggle out of his grip but it was no use.

"You've been a bad girl Kelly and you're gonna have to be punished for it." He whispered in my ear.

"Please I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise. Please stop!" I cried. "I'll never stop you wanna know why, because you're never getting away from me, and that's a promise!" He laughed evilly.

That's when I felt someone shaking my body. "Kelly...Kelly. Wake up!" The voice said. I opened my eyes, but I was still breathing hard. "Kelly what happened?" Liam asked trying to touch my cheek, but I slapped his hand away. "Stay away from me Liam!" I said as I ran out of my room crying.

Yeah I know it's a short chapter and it probably sucks, but please don't judge.