Dinner And An Audition!!!!

Kelly's POV

It's 9am and I'm in the kitchen making bacon pancakes. I couldn't wait for my mom to wake up. She got home around 6am. I was so excited that THE LONDON DANCE COMPANY wanted me to audition. I couldn't help but smile.

"Something smells awesome." Bree said as she sat down at the bar yawning. "Good morning Bree'zy ya hungry?" I giggled. "Yes I am, you know you make the best bacon pancakes ever!" She said in her sleepy british accent. "Wow! What smells so good?" My mom asks while yawning. "Kelly's making pancakes." Bree said with a knife and fork in her hands. "Well serve me up a plate babe." My mom said sitting next to Bree. "Ok don't get ya knickers in a wad!" I said as I served them.

"Wow I'm stuffed. I ate like a pig."  

"Pumba you are a pig!" 

"Oh right." Me and Bree quoted from the 'Lion King' after finishing breakfast. "Well I have to get going thanks for breakfast boo!" Bree said as she hugged me and my mom. I walked her to the door and she whispered in my ear, "Remember what I said, I'm always here for you." And with that she hugged me and left.

"Kelly will you run to the store for me please?" My mom asked nicely. "Yeah sure! What for exactly?" I asked. "Karen and Liam are coming over for dinner tonight!" My mom said. "SAY WHAT NOW!" I screamed in my head.

See my mom and Liam's mom have been friends for years. Not just friends BESTFRIENDS! "Um sure do you have a list?" I asked as all of the happiness was drained from my body. "Yes here you go!" She said handing me the list. I gave her a look and headed to the car. I pulled up to a local Food Mart and gathered all of the items on the list. I walked to the check out counter and paid for everything. I hopped back in the car and turned the radio up. 'Pom Poms by The Jonas Brothers' came on. And then it clicked in my head that I'm gonna audition to this song. I was jammin' out to this song so much I sang out loud"

"If you wanna see me put my Pom Poms down, then sing to me baby sing it right now."

"NA NA(x14) yeah yeah"

"If you wanna see me put my Pom Poms down, then sing to me baby sing it right now."

"You better sing it baby" 

"NA NA(x14) yeah yeah"

After the song was over I decided to do something a little silly. I stopped by Party City and picked up a Cheerleader costume and some Pom Poms. I went to the accessories and picked up a cheer bow. I'm not very fond of cheerleaders but the uniforms are so cute. I went to the check out counter and the cashier was checking me out. "Gross" I thought to myself. I was about to leave when he said "Call me Sexy!" I turned around and pretended to gag and walked out. I pulled up in my driveway and carried in the groceries.

It was now 6:30 and I was dressed. My outfit consisted of: Denim waist shorts, a navy blue V neck, with my black and white Nike high tops (A/N I'm a shoe fanatic). I put my hair half up and half down. I applied make up because of the bruise under my eye. I put on lipgloss and mascara. And finally my heart shaped pendant and sprayed myself with 'Forever Red'. (A/N Bath & Bodyworks get it cuz it smells great.)

I grabbed my glasses off of my night stand when I heard a knock on the front door. "And the ish begins!" I thought out loud. I walked out of my room and down the stairs, that's when I saw IT, I mean him. I guess my mom heard me coming down the stairs. "Oh my goodness Kelly you look amazing." Liam's mom said to me as she wrapped me in a hug. "Thank you!" I said shyly. "Yeah you look great Kelly." Liam said with a sly smile. "Thanks I guess!" I said rolling my eyes and walking away.

Half way through dinner my mom and Liam's mom were talking about something I could care less about until my mom asked me something, "Kel you've been awfully quiet over there. Is something wrong." 

"Um no I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up." Well I wasn't lying Liam was squeezing the hell out of my leg. I let out a low whimper of pain because he was squeezing my leg so hard. So I did the unthinkable: I put my hand under the table and punched Liam in the crotch. He let out a painful grunt. "Liam sweetheart what's wrong?" My mom asked him. I gave him an evil look and picked up my fork and pointed it at his crotch. "Yeah Liam is there something wrong?" I asked coldly. At that moment he looked kinda scared. "Um no nothings wrong. I just got cramp in my leg." He said with a fake smile.

"So Kelly what are you planning to do after graduation?" Liam's mom asked. "Ok mom you ready for this?" I said grinning. "Yes I'm ready!" She smiled. "THE LONDON DANCE COMPANY WANTS ME TO AUDITION!" I practically yelled. "AHHHHHH!" My mom screamed as she ran over to me and engulfed me in a huge bear hug. "Honey I'm so proud of you." She said still hugging me. "Thanks mommy." I smiled. After dinner was over I headed upstairs and got ready to audition.

Liam's POV  

Dinner was finally over and my mom had to go to work in a few minutes.  

"Gina can Liam stay over tonight? I don't trust him to be home alone." My mom asked.

Oh did I mention that I was grounded. Yeah it sucks really. So here's what happened to make a long story short. I brought this girl home with me from the club one night and my mom caught me having sex with her on the couch. Like the dumb ass I am I should've taken it in my room. And so that's why I'm grounded.

"Sure he can. Just put your stuff in Kelly's room. Ok sweetheart."  

"Yes ma'am!" I said with a grin on my face. I walked up the stairs and into Kelly's room. Her room looked kinda nice. It was decorated in red, white, black. "No Freaking Way!" I thought to myself. Her bed is bigger than mine. I was ripped out of my thoughts when I heard music coming from the other room down the hall.

I walked out of her room and down the hallway. She was dressed in a cheerleading outfit that hugged body so perfectly. Wait! What am I saying. She was dancing to 'Pom Poms by The Jonas Brothers' and I must say she was a great dancer. At the end of the song she dropped down into the splitz, and that made me go crazy.

Kelly's POV  

At the end of the song I dropped down in the splitz. I felt like I did a good job. I submitted my audition video and laid on the floor under the air condition. After about 2 minutes I decided to dance a little bit more just to put in a workout. So I turned 'Problem by Becky G'. Half way through the song I felt someone watching me. 

I looked at the door and I saw someone looking right at me.

"Liam?"

Liam's POV 

"Liam?" Kelly yelled.

"Wow Kelly you dance amazing." I said trying to sound mean. "Um thanks I guess." She said walking past me going into her room. So I followed. "Why is your crap in my room?" She asked looking confused. "I'm spending the night cuz I'm grounded."

Kelly's POV 

"I'm spending the night cuz I'm grounded." He said. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Where's your bathroom?" He asked. 

"Right over there." I pointed.

Ugh he couldn't have stayed with one of his friends. Why my house?

Working on the next chapter. Updating soon.