Sleepover With The Guys pt2

Previously on My Bully Is A Payne:

I'm in love with Kelly not Sophia. But sometimes I think Sophia is with me because my social status and not really for me. I mean I asked her out freshman and sophomore year in high school but she said no, but now that I'm not Liam Payne from Wolverhampton but Liam Payne from One Direction, she jumped the gun.

"Well actually Sophia is hanging out with some of her friends tonight, I'll have absolutely nothing to do!" I said. "Well maybe if you call her, she'll probably let you come over... Ya know!" He said

He handed me a piece of paper with a number on and pulled out of the parking lot. I stared at the paper and contemplated on calling it.

*****
****
***
**
*

Kelly POV

I woke up to someone lightly tapping on my nose. I opened my eyes to see Kiara tapping my nose. "KiKi what's wrong baby?" I yawned. "Mummy, your phone is ringing!" She said handing me my phone and returning to the TV.

I looked at the screen to see an unknown number. I slid my finger across the screen and answered it. "Hello?"

"Um h-i hi!" The voice stuttered. I raised my eyebrows. "Who is this?" I asked. "Baby it's me!"

My eyes widened as I sat up from the couch. "Liam?" I whispered. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. "Yeah it's me!"

"How did you get my number?" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Is that really important right now?" He asked. I rested my hand on my forehead and sighed. "Liam seriously, how did you get my number?" I asked leaning against the island.

I could hear him huff through the receiver. "I got it from someone ok, now why wasn't I invited to this 'Sleepover' of yours?" He groaned. I was about to speak when he cut me off. "And don't say it was because 'I needed to spend some time with Sophia' because it's not!"

"Liam really? Really you wanna go there Mr. I'm in a committed relationship?" I bit back. He sighed. "Oh yeah you're in a very committed relationship Liam, but every chance you get you're either pulling me into a closet or a secluded area. Kissing me, touching me or seducing me into telling you that I love you! Oh yeah that's very committed." I growled. "Yeah and you know what, I can't help it! I can't help the fact that my hands want to touch you, hold you, bring you pleasure!" He mumbled on that last part.

"See...... See that's the reason right there! That's why I didn't invite you, because you can't keep your hands to yourself! And I really don't need my daughter walking in on something like that, Li!" I said as the tears threatened to spill. But what he didn't know is, that I was lying through the skin of my teeth.

I didn't invite him because I don't think that I could control myself. "Kelly, please baby-"

"Don't call me that please!" I sniffled. "It breaks my heart when you call me that Li!" I cried. "Don't cry please, because I'm not there to hold you!" He said trying to comfort me. "It looks like you'll never get that chance!" I said wiping my eyes. There was a silence and I thought that he had hung up.

"I'm gonna call her and end it rig-"

"NO LIAM DON'T YOU DARE!" I scolded. "You won't do such thing!" There was a pause and a moment of silence.

"Why the certain interest Liam?" I asked. "Why now, why not back then huh?" By this time I was full out crying. "Kelly, I wanted to but-"

"But what Liam? You knew how I felt, but you hurt me so many times!" I said wiping my nose with a paper towel. "Hey I apologized for that!" He said slamming a door. I guess he was at his house or his car.