My Bully Is A Payne!!!!

So guys this is my first bully story so please don't judge. Enjoy reading.

Kelly's POV

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I hear my alarm go off. It's 6:30am and I really don't feel like getting up. "Kelly get up or you're gonna be late for school. I got breakfast here for you." I hear my mom say through the door. I really didn't want to get up. I was so comfortable. I got up out of my warm bed and made my way over to the bathroom and turned on the water. I waited 30 seconds so the water could warm up and let it run down my body. It felt great. I reached for my coconut body wash that smelt amazing. I washed up within minutes. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked over to my mirror. I felt disgusted with myself, because of all of the bruises and scratches. Yes that's right I get bullied at school, because I'm different. Different as in I'm the only black kid in an all white school here in Wolverhampton.

I walked over to my walk in closet and picked out my outfit which consisted of black skinnys, a red ruffled spaghetti strap shirt with a black and white varsity jacket to cover my arms. For my shoes I had on a pair of black Vlados, which were very expensive shoes that my dad had sent to me while he was on a business trip in America. For my hair it was dark brown, naturally Curly until my mom got her hands on to it, but now it's straight/wavy. I let it flow freely down my back. I brushed it for a bit and put a red bow on the side. I grabbed my diamond stud earrings that my grandma gave before she passed away. I put on my necklace that said best on it because my friend Bree had the other half.

I grabbed my concealer and applied it my face. My skin wasn't dark so you could actually see the bruises on my face. I applied mascara, lip gloss, and sprayed myself Axe Chocolate. Hey can you blame me the stuff smell Awesome. I grabbed my glasses, bag, and my Superman snapback and walked down the stairs.

I walked in the kitchen to see bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I poured myself a glass of orange juice, sat down and ate my breakfast. "Kel, I won't be home until early tomorrow morning. I have to work a 24 hour shift, so you'll have the house to yourself tonight ok." My mom said to me as she sipped her coffee. "Ok is it alright if Bree comes over?" I asked. Bree is my bestfriend. She doesn't judge me by the color of my skin. "Sure, but no parties. Ok!" She said giving me the look. "Mom! Why would I throw a party? I have no friends, well except Bree of course." I say looking at the floor. "I was being sarcastic Kel and don't worry they'll come around sooner or later." She said as she walked over to me and kissed me on my head, waved and walked out the door. "Yeah not soon enough." I mumbled to myself.

*Honk* *Honk*

I heard Bree pull up in my drive way. I locked up the house and greeted Bree with a smile. "What's up Bree'zy!" I laughed. "Nothing much Kelz!" She giggled. She pulled out of the driveway and burned off down the street. "Hey what are you doing after school?" I asked looking at my phone. "I have a doctors appointment why? She asks. "Because my mom is working a 24 hour shift tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to stay over with me since I have the house to myself." I asked hoping she says yes. "Sure but I won't be able to drop you off! Sorry!" She said keeping her eyes on the road.

"That's ok I can walk home. I could use the exercise." I said kinda nervous.

"You know I don't like you walking home by yourself." She stated. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." I said forcing a smile. My smile faded as we pulled up to the school. "Hey I'll see you at lunch ok babe!" Bree said and walked to her first class. "Ok see ya then." I said walking to my locker. The hallway was nearly empty when the bell rang. I was about to walk to my first class which was Physics when a wave of pain erupted through my stomach.

"Hey bitch! Where are going?" He asked while slamming me into my locker. I couldn't answer him because I couldn't breath. "Answer me!" He demanded while pushing me further into the cold metal of the lockers.

"I was going to class. Liam please stop that hurts." I cried out not loud enough to where people could hear me. "Haha you want me to stop, but I'll never stop. You little slut!" He said as he let me fall to the floor. He gave me one more kick to the stomach and then walked off down the hall way. I just laid there crying my eyes out wondering what I did to deserve this. I picked myself up and walked to class trying not to show any pain.

My first four classes went by pretty fast. The lunch bell rang and I rushed to the cafeteria and sat down with Bree and her boyfriend Kendall. "Hey guys!" I said quietly. "Hey boo!" "What going on Kellz!" They both said. I could help but laugh at them because they were so cute together. My stomach started to hurt when I laughed to hard. Which made me wince. "Hey are you ok boo?" Bree asked looking concerned. "Yeah I just have a stomach ache. That's all!" I lied. "Ok. So I have to ask! Are you going to Liam's party nex Saturday?" Bree asked all excited.

"Um no. I wasn't invited, but I didn't want to go anyways." I had to make up a lie. "I have to help my mom clean the house cuz my Dad's coming home in a week." I said satisfied with my answer. "Awe really we could've had so much fun to, but tell your dad I said hi." She said looking sad. Lunch was over and the rest of the day went by quicker than usual. The home bell rang and I ran the front doors and headed home.

I put my earphones in and turn on 'Suit and Tie' cover by Max Schneider. I didn't have it that loud but loud enough to where I could hear someone calling me from behind.

"Hey bitch. Kelly I know you can hear me. Don't walk away from me." Liam yelled from a distance. I know I could hear him I just don't wanna stop. I'm a block away from my house. I wonder if I can out run him. I know it may be risky but at least I could do is try. I brace myself, take a deep breath, tighten the straps on my bag and took off down the street.

I was almost there when a pair of strong rough hands grabbed my waist and pulled me in into him. "You're gonna get it for ignoring me and running, but I must say you almost got away." He chuckled coldly. He pulled me into an alley way near my house. He Scopes the place to see if anyone was there. The coast was clear. He gave me a evil smile when he slapped me. I bit my lip to keep from crying out loud.

"You know why I do this to you Kelly?" He asked. I shook my head not wanting to look at him directly. "Answer me slut!" He yelled "No Liam I don't know why you do this to me!" I whispered. "Because I hate you!" He said while he grabbed me by my neck cutting off my air supply. Everything was going black and my vision became blurry. As I was about pass out from the lack air I heard Liam say, "See you tomorrow Kelly!" Then all of a sudden everything went black.