[ CHAPTER TWELVE - LOSING ]

Start from the beginning

"How my baby boy been?" Zaquan asked and Tahari sucked her teeth, "Our girl has been great. I've haven't been running to the bathroom lately so that's good." Tahari explained to him.

"So when is your next appointment?" He asked.

"Next Tuesday. Ten! You plan on staying the entire time?" She asked with a laughed and Zaquan looked at her through hooded eyes.

"Very funny, but yeah. Maybe if your ass won't so stubborn I would've stayed the entire time last time," He replied and she waved him off with a hand motion. Zaquan continued to eat his soup and Tahari made her way upstairs to her room, she was honestly tired. Even though she didn't do much today, being pregnant made her out of breath so easily she hated it. As she was laying down she could hear Zauqan's big-ass footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Tata, I'm about to head out," He announced as he entered her room. Tahari didn't know he was leaving so soon, she honestly wanted him to stay. Zaquan watched as Tahari began to poke her lip out and he laughed, "Really?"

"Please don't leave me..." Tahari said and Zaquan exhaled, then looked at the time on his phone. It was going on five o'clock and he had some shit to take care of at the trap.

"Baby, I'll be right back I'll promise." He spoke and Tahari nodded, "Alright. Please hurry." She nearly whined.

"Keep it wet for me," He said over his shoulder and they shared a laugh.

***

"Qua, good, you're here. We have the word on Fatz," One of the workers said.

"Good, I need it on paper. I want to handle this shit myself. I want to make this nigga out of an example," Zaquan said with a sinister smile on his face.

"The woman is down in the basement...ready for you," He said and Zaquan laughed tonight was about to be goodnight.

Zaquan went the old creaky steps to the basement. The light was on and the woman was seated with her hands handcuffed behind the chair.

"What's up Gabrielle, how you doing ma?" He asked getting in front of her feeling on her face a bit.

"Fuck you,"

"You wish," He said grabbing his dick. She did wish. She began to cry and Zaquan laughed in her face.

"You stressing Tahari out, and she is carrying my fucking seed. I'll be damned if she loses my baby stressing over your ass, so you know what?"

"Please don't k-kill me. Qua, I'll do anything!" Gabrielle began to break down in a full out sob but Zaquan ain't give two fucks. He killed with no remorse, the reason why he knew he needed another hobby.

"I've heard the shit all before," He said, then squatted down so they were facing to face.

"You tryna taste this dick before. I blow your brains out ma? Think of it as me giving my condolences," He spoke. Through tears, Gabrielle gathered some saliva together and spit flew onto him landing on his shirt.

"Bitch you motherfucking dead!" Zauqan barked then knocked the taste out of her mouth. Due to impact, Gabrielle was now on the floor. Pulling out his glock .45 Zaquan took the safety out.

POP! POP! POP!

The empty shells dropped to the floor and Zaquan was faced with a slaughtered Gabrielle. Looking down, he saw the splattered blood on his shirt and mentally groaned. He couldn't go back to Tahari like this.

"Clean this bitch up," Zaquan barked then went back up the steps to the living room of the trap only to be met with Carson.

"Ole bitch gone huh?" He asked.

"Like she was never here," Zaquan replied as the both of them began to walk outside. Zaquan exhaled, "Bruh I didn't even plan to do all that. Gabrielle was just real scandalous and you know I don't play about my family. So I had to do what I had to do," Zaquan shrugged.

"I feel you homie,"

"I'm surprised Ivory let you out of her sight," Zaquan mentioned and they laughed.

"Shit me too her as at the crib sleep now," Carson replied. He knew he wanted to get back home to Ivory before she woke up.

"Night bruh," Zaquan said then got into his car to make his way back over to Tahari's house. He would just take off the shirt before he saw the blood.

***

Fatz pulled up to Tahari neighborhood with only one thing on his mind and that was to kill her. Zaquan wasn't the only one that could be ruthless.

"Yeah I just pulled up to his bitch house for a home invasion," Fatz spoke to Zeke and they began to laugh.

"Show that bitch what's really good. Hit the fuck nigga where it hurts," Zeke said then ended the call. He got out of the cable truck and waddled his fast ass over to Tahari's home. The time had to be about six and it was dark. He saw it was no lights on in the house, so he decided to take on a different approach to things.

He tucked his small handgun into his waist then began to go up to Tahari's door. He knocked on the door then waited for her to open it.

"Glad to see you came back just li-" Tahari started but was soon caught off guard.

WHIP!

Fatz pistol-whipped the fuck out of Tahari, making her think twice. She fell down and immediately began to clutch her belly, hoping that her baby won't be harmed.