Chpater 4: Fresh V.P

Start from the beginning

"Hey! You love me!" Aaron yelled out dramatically throwing more food.

I smiled at there bickering and started to eat the slice of pizza I had but eyed the burrito. These guys didn't seem that bad. Maybe if they were just my school friends, mom wouldn't mind I made friends.

"-vice principal." I heard Ashley say, taking me out of my thoughts

"What about the vice principal?" I asked.

She started to laugh. "It's just that she came into our P.E class and introduced herself with a rap song!" I spit out the water I was drinking, nearly soaking Aaron.

"What!" I yelled in surprise.

A rap song? I started to hyperventilate.

"Oh my god. What did she say?" I asked my hand covering my mouth to keep myself from screaming in embarrassment.

Ashley cleared her throat and got up from her seat.

"Okay she was doing this dance that I can't do but it was like this." She did a dance too? Then to my horror Ashley started to wave her hands around like a "gangster" and started to rap in a deep voice.

"Now this is a story all about how
my life got flipped-turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the vice principal of a town called little falls.

In West Virginia I was born and raised, In the university was where I spent most of my days, Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and hanging out with my daughter outside of the school.

I got a job offer to this town and packed my suitcase, draggin' my daughter to a cab with some dice in the mirror.

We pulled up to the town in about 3 to 4 days and I looked to my school walls, cause I was finally there to sit on my throne as the fresh vice principal of little falls."

(A/N - Don't judge me! 😑😂)

Everyone started to laugh and I groaned and slammed my head onto the table. The rap didn't even rhyme half the time!

"I can't believe you remembered that!" Said Jennifer, as she tried to wipe off the milk she squirted through her nose.

"Well yeah! She used one of my favorite shows theme song and she changed it to fit her story! Man she's awesome!" Ashley laughed.

I cringed in my seat, practically having a seizure.

"What's wrong?" Asked Jennifer  when she noticed I had my head down, my face and neck tomato red.

I sighed and looked up. "Guys, um the vice principal is-"

"Ari!" Someone yelled my name, interrupting my confession.

I noticed my mother walking towards my table and I sank into my seat. "Ari, sweetie! Are these your friends?" She asked once she got to the table. She met my wide eyes and I could see a hint of disappointment.

I saw Ashley mouth 'vice principal' to the group, pointing at my mom.

"Oh! Hello ma'm!" Jennifer got up from her seat and held out her hand. "I'm Jennifer and this is Ashley, Annabeth and Aaron." Everyone took there turn, shaking her hand.

"Oh, wonderful!" My mother said, then turned to me. "I just wanted to tell you that I had a meeting after school so you can walk home or wait in the library." She said giving me an option.

"I'll walk home." I said. Everyone was looking at me with confusion.

"Okay, I'll let you have fun! Bye guys! Nice meeting you!" She said waving to my new friends. I think they were my friends.

"Bye sweetie! I'll see you at home." Then she left, literally skipping out of the cafeteria.

I sank further in my seat when I noticed everyone looking at me with wide eyes.

"Was that your mom?" Asked Ashley, a blush creeping up her neck, probably embarrassed for me.

"Yeah." I replied in a whisper.

"Holy shit, your mom is awesome!" Jennifer yelled.

I felt some thing strange then, like someone was staring at me. My head snapped up and I looked behind me, looking over every students head when my eyes met a pair of dark blue eyes, everything surrounding us blurred and all I heard was my fast heartbeat in my ears. I swept my eyes down his body, feeling hot all of a sudden. So muscular, so man-ish.

My stomach knotted up just thinking about touching him. I went back up to his eyes and got so lost, I started to imagine things. I shut my eyes when an imagine popped into my head.

The guy I barley knew was there, he was staring at me in a strange way. He seemed older somehow. I reached forward to touch him but then he was gone.

"Earth to Ari! Hellooo!!" I opened my eyes to find myself back in the loud cafeteria with my new friends giving me strange looks.

I looked back at the spot he was standing in but it was empty.

I grabbed my head. What the hell was that?

"Are you okay? You sort of spaced out there." Aaron asked with genuine concern.

I smiled back. "Yeah sorry I was...thinking about someone."

The bell rang and everyone groaned. Ashley smiled. "Nice to meet you Ari, I'll see you later."

I smiled back. "Yeah definitely! Later."

Aaron patted my head like a dog. "Nice to meet you too." He said in a disturbing babyish voice.

I swatted at his hands giving him a glare.

He just laughed and sprinted out the cafeteria.

Annabeth and Jennifer walked me out.

Even though I had just met these people, I felt as if we would be friends forever.

I can't believe I came to school trying not to make friends and now I have four.

Jennifer gave me an odd look when I passed the spot I had seen that beautiful guy. Who was that? And why was my reaction so unexpected? I find some guys attractive but this man just flipped some switch in my brain and now all I can think about was his eyes and face and body...

"Yay! All three of us have 5th and 6th period." She yelled, clapping her hands pulling me out from my thoughts before I dove back in.

Was he real?