EXTRA CHAPTER 1

Our wedding was eventful that's for sure but what else can you expect when it comes to our family. It's been 3 years since our wedding night and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I looked in the mirror and adjusted my baggy turtle neck sweater and black leggings. It was one week until Christmas and I still hadn't completed my Christmas shopping. Thankfully, Jason hadn't either. The hard knock on my door alerted me that Jason was here to pick me up. I opened the door and let him into Damians and my house.
"You ready to go lil sis?"
"Yeah just let me-" suddenly I felt my breakfast rise up in my throat. I sprinted to the bathroom and spilled the contents of my breakfast into the bowl. Wiping my mouth I sighed. This is the 3rd time this week. I looked at the calendar on the walk and cursed. I walked out of the bathroom and met Jason who was waiting by the door scratching Titus behind the ears.
"Are you alright Wil?"
"Yeah I'm fine." Jason wasn't one to interrogate me if he didn't think my life depended on it.

With that we left for our shopping trip. We bought for the whole family and we were still done by 4.
After one last stop at the dollar general we were on our way back to my home.
"What'd ya have to get at DG, anyway? " Jason asked as we drove.
"Things" I answered as I watched out the passenger window.
"What kind of things?"
"Things, Jason"
"Condoms?" He joked.
"Your not to far off the mark there." I muttered.
Jason hit the brakes hard on the car as we pulled in the driveway.
"Your shitting me?"
"What?"
"You and Damian..."
"We're married Jason. Have been for a couple years. Did you forget?" I teased.
"You said I was off the mark," he paused,"which means....  You bought a pregnancy test!" His face contorted with confusion and shock.
"Ooo you are clever pixie boots the second." I smirked
"Don't you joke with me Wil." His tone was serious.
"No jokes Jay."
" looks like I'm staying until I get an answer." He continued down the drive and parked in an empty space.

30 miniutes later me and Jay found ourselves staring at eachother in shock.
"What am I gonna tell Damian?" I groaned as I slid down the wall.
Jason still didn't say anything he just stared at the results on the Pregnancy Test.
" Oh what now? I'm pregnant and your all out of your shithead comebacks?" I asked hotly. "I'm freaking the flying fuck out and you can't even move or say anything?!"
He shook his head and muttered something to himself then all of a sudden his expression turned to anger and then to something like amazement.
" Earth to Red..." I called.
" you're going to be a mom..."
" yes Jason that's what being pregnant means."
" Little D is going to be a Dad."
"Yes, Jay."
" Now he better treat you good and right. I mean it. He better be a damn good father too or I'll kick his ass. I don't care if he's 6'5 and a ninja! That baby is going to be so Damn adorable! I'm going to be an uncle... Great God parent... Adopted grand dad?"
" don't strain your brain there Jay.  let's stick with uncle, for now." I tossed the pregnancy test into the trash and the sound of the front door opening echoed through the hall.

" I'm home babe. Why's Jasons car still here? I thought you were going earlier. I only bought take out for two."

Jason and I walked out into the foyer to greet Damian and Jason grabbed his coat.

"It's been sweet Little D but I have to pick Layla up from her Choir rehearsal and Serenity up from the manor. " Jason passed Damian in the door way and stopped," Oh wait, one more thing." He smirked "Really Little D you should honestly always use condom." And with that Jason shut the door.

"W-what? How did he..?" Damian stuttered.

"Surprise!" I yelled "I'm pregnant!"