Chapter 3

*BACK AT THE NEST*

Jazmine beat me back to the nest by a long shot. Her bike had already cooled and when I got inside she was sitting at the computer eating a bowl of what smelled like mac and cheese. she spun around in her chair.

"Hey! How was-" She looked at my face and gasped."

"What?!?"

"Don't what me! What happened to your face?!"she exclaimed. I ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. evidentially ivy hurt me worse than I thought. The left side of my face was bruised black and blue and I had blood running down the side of my face from who knows where. I cleaned my face up with peroxide to disinfect my cuts and scrapes. School starts the day after tomorrow and i'm going to start the first day of my new school with a freaking huge bruise covering half my face. Great, just fabulous. I walked out into the nest and fell face first into the couch.

"Don't worry Willow. We can always cover it with makeup." Jaz offered.

i groaned " You know what Jaz, I think i'm just going to go home and laydown. It has been a long day. I completely ditched a really cute boy at the gala and almost got my but kicked with Ivy."

"You deserve some sleep and i really am sorry about interrupting your night."

"It's fine Jaz i'm going home." I pulled myself off of the couch and climbed up the stairs. Pulling myself out the door and onto my bike i groaned. My face really started to hurt, I was hungry, and I felt really bad about leaving the gala. When I got home I parked my bike in the garage and trudged up the 2 flights of stairs. Whose lovely idea was it to but my bedroom on the 3rd floor. I threw my door open and grabbed some sweatpants and a tshirt from my dresser. I glanced at my alarm clock and groaned again, it was 2 in the morning. I walked across the hall to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I peeled off my slimy and bloody suite and stepped into the shower. When i was done I slipped on my sweatpants and t shirt and walked across the hall to my room and fell onto my bed already half asleep.