Chapter 2

A/N

~If you haven't read the updated chapter 1 i highly suggest that you do because if not this chapter will make no sense at all.  I'm sorry that this is half the length of the first chapter but I felt like I should update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 5 minutes flat i was there. The nest is our version of the batcave, where we keep our gadgets and such. Its located under an abandoned shack 6 miles out of Gotham. I parked my bike beside Jazmines and walked into the house and down the stairs into the nest. Jazmine was suited up as Sparrow and was typing away at the computer.

"So what's the plan?" I asked

"Ivy is still at the theater and Harley moved to the East Bar & Grill so we have two locations to cover."

"I thought the birds and the Bat would have at least covered one of the locations by now but I guess they are busy elsewhere."

"According the computer they haven't sent out a bat signal yet so maybe they just don't know. So i'm thinking you take the theater and I'll take the bar."
"Sounds like a good plan." i agreed.

We each got on our motorbikes and headed off two our locations.

The theater was in utter chaos. Vines were coming out of the roof and people were screaming and running around.

"Are you on your period or something ivy because this is getting ridiculous?" I muttered to myself.

An ivy vine lashed out from the side of the building and pulled me into the air.

"Hey Ivy!" I called to the figure standing on top of a vine a few feet away from me. She turned to me and smirked.
"Where's the other shorebird? Did she get lost on her way here?" She asked with sarcastic concern.

"Sparrow is on her way to make friends with miss Harley."
"Oh well i guess it's just you and me." She smirked and the vine started constricting. I cut myself free and landed on the roof.

"Hey ivy lets play a game. Loser goes to Arkham.

She dropped to the roof and we started our fight. We were pretty evenly matched which is why i prefer fighting Harley. I kicked her feet out from inter her and slammed her face off of my knee causing her nose to gush blood. She kicked up at my face and came in contact with my eye. I screamed and flipped her over my back onto her head. The fall knocked her unconscious. The vines receded back into the ground and released the victims to the ground. I hurried up and got out of there before I was asked any questions.