Chapter 13

I woke up to a girlish squeal. I woke up and realized that I was in Damian's room. Not the oddest place I have woke up, surprisingly. I shifted slightly and noticed that an arm was wrapped tightly around me. Well now I know what a teddy bear feels like. Without moving much i looked around the room for the cause of the squeal. Over by the door Dick was jumping up and down looking down at his camera like it was a winning lottery ticket. I shook my head and laid it back on the pillow. All of a sudden Damian squished me into him. I made a squeaking sound as my face came into contact with Damian's chest. I pulled myself away enough to breath and whisper shouted over to Dick.
"If you don't help I might just suffocate!"

Dick looked up and laughed. He walked over and pulled Damian off of me long enough for me to roll off the

bed. As soon as Dick let go of Damian he curled himself up into a ball and snored softly.

I high fived Dick and we crept out of the room.

"Dick, what were you doing in Damian's room at 5 in the morning."

"The real question is what were you in Damian's room sleeping." he replied shooting me a smirk.

"Sleeping you idiot!" I said smacking the back of his head.

"Mmmhmm"

I rolled my eyes and slowly started down the stairs, until Dick and I smelled the pancakes. We gave eachother a look and the slow walk turned to a sprint. When we got there we found that we had already been beat by someone else. Jason sat slouched in a chair with his feet propped up on the table eating a chocolate chip pancake like a taco.

"What the hell Todd I didn't race Dick all the way here just for you to eat the first pancake!"

"Snooze ya loose sister." He said with a smirk.

"Where is Ren? It's unusually quiet."
"Shes sleeping. We got in unusually late last night. We had to go investigate a drug trafficker, no worries we took care of it."

I nodded and picked up a pancake up off of the plate in the center of the table, covered it in whipped cream and rolled it up like a burrito.

"Where have Bex and Tim been? I haven't seen them." I asked swallowing my bite of pancake.

"Teen Titans business." Dick answered grabbing a pancake and tearing off a piece to eat.

Alfred walked back into the room with another plate of pancakes.

"Master Dick, you have a phone call in the cave."

Dick shot me and Jason a confused look.

"Sure thing Alfred." He grabbed another pancake and walked towards the direction of the Batcave.

By the time that Dick had gotten back up stairs from his phone call Damian,Sonya, Serenity, Bruce, and Layla had joined Jason and me at the table.

"Who was calling you?" I asked.

"That was Wally."

"What did he want?"

"To remind me that I have to go shopping with him for something." 

"Then why did he call the cave?"

"He lost his cell phone on a run this morning so he used the computer at mt justice."

My phone buzzed on the table signaling that I had a reminder

Dance Practice 10 MINUTES FROM NOW