Mike's P.O.V 3

I woke up in the tiny apartment. I made sure I chose a crap one because I don't want to be living in the life of luxury when Nicole has lost her comfort because of me!
I got up out of the squeaky single bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at my scruffy hair and my sleepy face in the mirror and I don't think I could ever smile without Nicole in my life! I can't survive without seeing her!
I washed my face and gripped the edges of the sink and looked down unable to hold my head up anymore. I did this for her, now she will live more easily!
I returned to my bedroom which was the biggest room but it was still a tiny room, there was a seat and a box of a TV in the corner of the room. The other room was a closet of a kitchen. The fridge was small and fitted under the counter, the sink was on the other side of the room. There was an oven in the centre and a hob on top. There were two cupboards and a free space on the counter so I could get a microwave to put on one of them. And I feel like my life is going to go very slowly!
I couldn't bare not knowing how Nicole is so I phoned blonde boy and I was told about her new identity and college.
I think I will visit it when she starts, to make sure it's safe!
I ruffled my hand through my hair and left the apartment. I needed to get spare clothes and supplies!
I walked through the shopping centre that was closest to the apartment. My head was low, I never bothered to acknowledge the girls smiling at me. My hands were buried in my jacket pockets and I examined the stores I passed. This would be so much more fun with her, I despise shopping but Nicole can brighten anything up for me. Just thinking about her made the corner of my lip turn up and my heart started to beat faster. God she's taken over my life! But I can't have her anymore!
"Shit!" I stopped walking and passerby's glanced at me questioningly. I forgot to get rid of her future presents! I know she will find them and I don't know how she will react! I can't go and remove them just in case she's already seen them, it would make me obvious.
I shook my head and tried to forget about it, I need to worry about getting my clothes and return to my apartment unseen, just incase blonde boy decides to take her out somewhere.
I left the shopping centre with a few bags of jeans, jackets, tops and shoes. I must say it was the dullest experience of my life!
I threw the bags in the back of my car and drove off to the supermarket, time to get some food and supplies.
I parked at the back of the car park, I had a feeling that if I parked any closer that I would be in the open!
I sighed as I made my way to the entrance, I looked for a microwave firstly. There wasn't a big choice so it didn't take me long to pick the cheapest one, then I had to find a kettle which was just further down the aisle. I had to get utensils and all sorts of other cookery items.
Now it was time to get bathroom supplies. That took no time at all and I was down the food aisle when I saw her! I backed up and hid before she could notice me. That was far too close!
I got my phone out of my pocket are pressed ring.
"One minute Nicole, I need to answer this!" I heard her voice but I couldn't understand what she said. "It's about the job interview, I'll be right back!" I heard her again. "Thanks!" He was silent as he moved away out of hearing from Nicole. "What?"
"You two happen to be in the same supermarket as me!"
"You're kidding me!"
"Take her to the other end so I can finish off collecting my groceries, give me around ten minutes, then I'll be gone!"
"Fine!" He ended the call and relief took over me, that was far too close!
I ran down the aisle collecting different food then I went to get some drinks. I checked every aisle but they weren't there. I got big packs of drinks then headed for the checkout. Thank God it wasn't busy! I was out and I had taken seven minutes, I was proud of myself!
Everything went into my boot and I turned to look at the entrance, I wish it was me with her, and I know that sounds selfish but I want to be the one to hold her in my arms and assure her everything is going to be fine!
But no, the only thing I have to do is go back to my lousy apartment!