Mike's P.O.V 1

Nicole ran off and I knew I had pushed it a bit too far. I couldn't help it! I had a ring in my pocket from getting it earlier today and if that Cody took her heart before I got the chance to propose, it would kill me! I know I should be saying I want her to be happy no matter what like everyone else does for their love but I can't see her happy with him if he upset her again like last night. I need him to comfort her and let her have her space but I know he can't do things like that!
I began chasing after her like every man does to get the one they love back into their arms. I got out and on to the road but I saw her run into his arms instead. I ran my hand through my hair and returned to the factory. I threw my fist at the wall repeatedly, I was so stupid sometimes. I may have lost the one girl I could only love!
I sat in my car thinking of ways to let her be happy and so I wouldn't be there to spoil it. I could just pack up and leave but she could come looking if she cared for me. How about I tell her I don't love her and I need to move on? But she could get upset and again it would be my fault and it would be very selfish of me!
I returned to the cottage but I was still mad, I didn't want to be but I knew blonde boy would have had the pleasure of making her cheer up. I slammed my door and then my bedroom door and hit the wall. I have never had a temper like this, Nicole is the first girl to ever make my emotions so unstable! I saw the necklace on my bed and I knew I couldn't be hers anymore, I had damaged her and I can never get my opportunity back! I yelled out frustrated and kicked my drawers, I picked up the desk chair and threw it to the other side of my room, how could I be so stupid to jump to conclusions and upset her so much that her feelings for me are lost!
After I calmed down I sat on my bed and began wrapping up the box containing the ring and put a note on it for her birthday in the future if her relationship never happens with blonde boy and she has the heart to forgive me. I got a bag out of my car and brought it into my room, I got the gun out which a man in a secret gun shop engraved a message on it for me, I had gone to a jewellers to have the bullet I saved put onto a chain. I found a workshop for the nebuliser to be modified into an ornament like treasure. I wanted her to realise how much I cared for her. I had saved her because I never wanted her to be out of my life. I put a message with all of her future presents and I hid them all in my drawers.
I led back on my bed, staring up at the ceiling until an idea came to me.
I went to her room and called for Cody, I knew he would be there to comfort her.
He came out quietly, so he didn't disturb her then I pulled him to my room.
I told him my plan of faking my death, he seemed alright with it at first, it would give him an opportunity with Nicole. But then he didn't want to lie to her or get her upset. I persuaded him that it would be the best thing to do as she wouldn't get upset with me anymore. He eventually went along with it and I told him the plan, then I gave him the advice to get a glass of water before returning to the room, so he had an excuse.