Killing Stalking!

# started from the basement now we here!

#BumLifeMatters

#ProtectBum2k17

ONGOING

Summary:

Yoon Bum, a scrawny quiet boy, has a crush on one of the most popular and handsome guys in school, Sangwoo. One day, with Yoonbum's obsession towards Sangwoo reaching its peak, Yoon Bum decides to enter Sangwoo's home. But what he saw inside was not the Sangwoo he had dreamed of.

Opinion:

...I love the pairing...you can say what you want..but I love Sangwoo (being the killer in the title if you hadn't read this story yet) and Yoonbum  (being the stalker) as a couple.

And yes I can tell the difference between healthy and unhealthy relationships!

Yes, I know Sangwoo hurts Bum, physically and mentally...

Yet..It's makes me 😤😍..*I need water!*

Well...obviously, I don't aprove of non fiction however this is fiction.

And this Is Y-a-o-i  even if you agrue that "It's not supposed to be romanticised" Okay so..did the author say that? (Even so it's just a manga or why even include a hot daddy like Sangwoo?)

And Of course, The story is why I'm so hooked on it not just the yaoi moements. It's dark! It's horror! Each chapter makes me go crazy and worry about bum's health... (still don't want him leaving the house tho *hehe*)

Anyways, If you haven't read Killing Stalking, why? Just why? Go read it right now! Has tumbler failed it's job?!

(LOL I found KS by myself..I was scrolling through Mangahere after it's been awhile since I read yaoi or had anything to do with it that's when I saw the tite of K.S. and instantly thought of Harada which Is a author I talk about in my other recommend.)

Overall

this and a few others were my first Korean mangas.
I think that the fandom needs to chill; Both sides who are pro for Sangwoo X Yoonbum or con. We all love the manga so what's the difference?

Sorry if this seemed more like a ranted and not a recommend, but I can't tell you too much, the story isn't that far in. (Or at least I feel it's not.)

Seme: Sexy, physcopath, abusive,  Big Daddy, Killer, Oh Sangwoo 😍

Uke: Cutie,Bob-cut having, Levi's twin, Cinnamon Roll, Stalker, Yoon Bum 😘

RATED:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TEN HEARTS!

RECOMMEND:
If you like Creepy pastas x reader or Yandere x reader (I'll take your place Bum).....or anything horror or fucked up However...really satisfying. Also very detailed blood/ dead body parts. 😉

P.s. My Friend painted me a picture of Yoon bum! 😭 yass! It's looking beautiful on my wall of hotties!