Koishite Daddy

#KillMeNowBaby!!!

(The one on the left is the seme and the one on the right is the uke...the boy is their love child)

Summary:

Satou is a salaryman who is raising Rintarou, a toddler, by himself. After an event, he gets closer to his neighbour, Takahashi, a gay university student. Satou begins to get attracted to Takahashi who is fond of children and helps Satou a lot, but he held himself back thinking it would be too imprudent for him since he only got divorced just recently. Yet Rintarou starts throwing tantrums wanting to go to Takahashi's house all the time, and Satou is confused... What is going to happen? Here's a cute and sweet family story!

Opinion:

You will never find anything cutter then this cute ass family! The child name rintarou or rin for short is so freaking adorable. The uke is the perfect mom because there's nothing he can't do that a woman can do....except pushing out a baby....

Anyways the seme is hot and was in denial but he Finley just excepted cause let's be honesty, you ain't never gonna find a fine price of waifu material like takahashi ♥

Seme: hot, caring, somewhat mean, working, dad, Satou

Uke: cute, kind, thoughtful, caring,sad past, wifu mineral, Takahashi

Rated:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Ten hearts

My reasons:

Thid story brought tears to my eyes. It also showed the struggle they went through as a family unlike some yaoi mangas that happy go lucky. I honestly felt sad for the uke who wants a kid someday but isn't straight. Please yaoi fan girls/boys, you MUST give this a chance. You will be hooked right on the first chapter.

Overall:

Rin is soo cute and doesn't find nothing wrong with his two male parents. He looks up to Takahashi and often only listens to him as well. that's probably maybe or not be why he'll grow up as *cough* an uke XD

Recommend:

There is a sequel for this story. It's called "love kids" and it's about rin growing up and going to high school. If you're wondering about takahashi and satou....they are still hot since they aren't that old at all.

If you want me to do a review for "love kids" then inbox me or comment. (I'm not really a fan of the squeal :/) I'm sure everyone would love to see rin grow up. cute But irritating to deal with! I mean grow up rin, your in high school!

If you guys have any good mangas I should read please let me know. Any type....except for yuri. Action, horror, romance, and yaoi is fine and more I guess.
~yume14