Aitsu No Daihonmei

#Before & After Pics Be Like:

(Ongoing)

Summary:

Short with almond-shaped eyes, (cute)  Yoshida (your shit da lol) doesn't have any good points appearance-wise (I think he looks like Monkey D. Luffy) so he's definitely not popular.

On that fateful day, his school life changed completely when the most popular guy, Satou(Sebastian) , confessed his love to him!

There are rumors aplenty that Satou already has a lover in the school, so is he just making fun of Yoshida!?

Opinion:

This manga is very unique, due to it's "unattractive" uke. which makes the story even more amusing. It's extremely funny and I had a blast reading the most handsomest guy trying to win over this..hopeless nerd of a uke. the ironic thing is that the tables have really turned. (you'll get what I mean when you read it.)

Overall:

the story has a very cute atmosphere to it and has a strong message.

If you're wondering...then no, It's not hardcole yaoi...It's just soft. There's no sex unless you count the hints that the seme shows or says. also the 'sexual' Chapter as one...(T-T)

I'm just glad that it's not those types of soft yaoi that hint the relationship. At least they are in a relationship which I'm okay with it.

Seme: hot, protective, clingy, kind, Satou

Uke: cute, stubborn, heroic, tsundere, Yoshida

MY Ratings: 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

TEN HEARTS!!

I recommend for new readers or for those who want to prove to a friend that yaoi isn't always about sex. (sorry I went personal XD)

Sorry guys that I don't update very much.

- Yume14 (Rue-Chu)❤