Nar Kiss

#split=jerk/Innocent!!

(Completed)

(The picture above. Orange-ish hair is uke. Redish brown is the seme.)

Summary:

Honjou Naru is an 18-year-old young man who study in Libre University. For his entire lifetime, he never once had a girlfriend. The reason for this is because of his abnormality, his narcissism(means he loves himself way too much), which only happens if he sees a reflection of himself.

To prevent that, he needs to wear contacts all the time. One day his contacts fell off and was step on by the most handsome guy in the school, Takashina Mamoru! This chance encounter would change his world.

Opinion:

Basically, every time naru falls in love with himself because he looks in the mirror.....Takashina has to kiss him so that Naru snaps out of it.

This story is completely funny especially when his narcissistic side forms. To me It feels like naru has two personalities and the seme loves both.

When I read this..XD I felt sorry for the seme...every time they kiss he wanted more then that. So much more....*whisper* and I did too.

Anyways this story is so good and fucking cute that I kinda don't care if they barely had sex...at least they had SEX(in a hopeless place. And no I'm not spoilering because it was going to happen in the way the seme was acting. ;)... ) He wasn't gonna give his goodies (kisses) without getting something back lol

More then less they where 'best' friends with benefits XD

It's short but so worthy to read it.

Overall:

Naru: I'm gonna go kiss my 'best' friends. Oh but it's okay because that's what great friends would do. To help a friend out with a problem.

Me: ...really you can do that with friends?..awesome! I'm gonna go kiss my guy best friend. Oh but don't worry...lots of his fan girls would understand and wouldn't beat me to death. (Also, might anger him)

Seme: sexy, caring, jelly, kind, hufu material, greedy with uke
(uke Is his!), Takashina Mamoru

Uke: innocent, can't get a clue, cute, Naru HonJou

Uke's narcissist side: Jerk, loves Naru, hatesTakashina(somewhat), narcissist Naru HonJou

I Rate this:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡
Six Hearts!!!

My reasons:
Damn friendzoing hurts you...you BAKA!! I wished It was a little longer just so we could see how well their relationship was going so far. But, there's a reason why the uke doesn't see that the seme loves him....and that...you will have to find out.

I recommend for those who like split personalities, romance, and comedy, and stories that but you to a awww ;-;