P★rno Superstar

#shrek-is-love-shrek-is-life

(Completed)

(The white hair one is obviously the seme)

NOTE: I had to block out the 'O' in p★rno because wattpad would mark this as rated R and then only grow ups could be able to see this.
........well that didn't sound wrong at all.

Summary:

Being a virgin employee, Yamashita(XD sorry I find it funny.)
had dreamed to sleep at least once with his most favorite gay porn star, Hikaru.

From there, he has an unbelieveable encounter when he left from work! During the middle of the intercourse, however, it turns out that the man isn't Hikaru, but.. (These Nuts)

Opinion:

Ha! Right when I read this....I was like Hikaru is love....Hikaru is life. The main character, Yamashita has poster, disc, pictures, etc. Of this guy....he basically worships this guy.

Funny how when he thought he met him, he was all like...can I have your dick? I don't really have complains really. Nope....hold on..there is the seme. He has too much pride to admit that he likes him...and yet he fucks him? Yeah he's as straight as a circle ;)

Overall:

the ending won't disappoint you. It's both cute and shows that the seme cares. ^-^ I was in awws.

Seme: hard to describe....oh I know some! Asshole!, bitchy!, and caring(in a way) Asazaki Ryuuichi

Uke: naive, obsessive, desperate, adorable, Yamashita

I rate this:
♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡
My reasons:

This manga is still something to read! I love the uke....I find him kinky...he's the type to tell you that he watches p★rn and doesn't get embarrassed because of it. I find this story funny. The seme might seem like an asshole but, it's because he doesn't know how to express his self.

I recommend:

FOR EVERY FUCKING ONE!!! DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR A TEEN OR AN ADULT....THIS IS YOAI MOTHER FUCKA.... *cough* sorry.... I had a debate with....people...you can say(family) don't let that stop you guys!

Also let me know any good manga you read....it doesn't have to be yaoi, it can be romance between guy and girl as long as it's GOOD. or action....I also read action.