Mother's Spirit

#OneWord..Satisfied!!

(Most likely Completed. Chapter 6 even says end. Howver, it shows that the manga is ongoing)

Summary:

University employee Ryouichirou (fucking name throws me off! So I call him Ryo)

is ordered by the Chairman to take in an exchange student.

That exchange student, Qaltaqa (XD phfft more like Tarzan)

is a native from a developing country who can't understand Japanese! (Same)

Though he is a warrior of his tribe and a man of great beauty

(this guy is more than beautiful..I know I say this about every Seme but he Is the true meaning of sexy),

seeing him afraid of the phone the TV, and even the toilet,(duh, fucking Japanese toilets are confusing as hell!)

Ryouichirou (basically Jane from Tarzan) gets fed up... But while being called "Ryouichirou" in such a clumsy manner, (because his full name and last name Is a fucking tongue twister!)

he has a change of heart!?

Opinion:

...I can't even put it to words. Let's start with the uke, Ryo. Ryo grows to love the man he teaches Japanese and english to. He's very expressive

(which I love in a uke♥ damn!) He's kind hearted and self-less.

On Another hand, Qaltaqa (That's properly the only word I know that has a Q without the U) makes this whole manga worth reading.

He's funny and Innocent. Clueless to society and technology. However, he is eager to learn for the sake of his Vilage. Which He Is next in line to be chief.

I didn't expect this Manga to be so funny and realistic. The uke isn't naive and predictable.

Both the uke and seme feel like actual humans; Especially Qaltaqa, who some foreigners can relate to.

Overall:

I couldn't stop myself from squealing everytime I turned the pages. Qaltaqa is an precious Cinnamon roll.

Ryo needs to chill with the marvelous expressions! >\\\\< save those in bed please!

The art is amazing; Good job, 9.5/10

Seme: Sexy, Innocent, One with Nature, Aka Male Pocahontas, Qaltaqa

Uke: kind, beautiful, expressive,has a backbone, Ryouichirou

RATED:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TEN HEARTS!

My reason are said! Check it out yourself, you won't regret it! Every second you are wasing! This is a must read! Don't put it on your bucket list!
:(

(A/N) Sorry I haven't updated in soo long. I swear I'm just like a yaoi manga; I take too fucking long to update lol.

*cries* waiting on my fav's to update.

Question to my readers:

Do you guys want me to recommend more ongoings or completes?

-Yume14