Gochisou-sama

#daddy, how come you get to eat a sausage in bed, naked?

(We all know the uke is the one holding a pot and seme is the pilot)

1) Gochisousama (Thanks for the Meal!) 2) Okawari (Second Please!) 3) Itadakimasu (Diggin' In!) Are all the same main story.

Summary:

When part-timer Hiroto gives some food to the adorable child in the park, he doesn't imagine that the child's father will offer him a job. Mamoru is a very picky eater and his father Suguru needs a reliable housekeeper since his job as a pilot keeps him away for days at times. The only rule is, no falling in love with Suguru, which should be easy, right? Right?!

My opinion:

I am obsess with children being in yaoi stroies because they make everything so fucking funny, adorable, and sad. The seme/dad is a womanizer but, since this is a yaoi....once you go gay there's no going back ;^)

Mamoru is my all time favorite child in any yaoi mangas ever.
If you have a better one please comment. "Daddy, why are you you eatting sausages in bed?" Oh my god this boy is so innocent!

Side stories: (they're good but I'm here to talk about the main story)

4) Sonna Kimi ga Suki (I Love you the way You are)

5) Konna Buku demo Suki? (Am I Good Enough?) A pretty-boy model falls head over heels for an otaku with a 2D complex.

6) Moshi Mikawari No Koi Demo (Substitute for Love) - Oneshot Riku's twin sister fell in love with a guy from a very powerfull and rich family. The only Hitch is that Miku's boyfriend got an over-protecting brother, Kazuya. So when Miku and her lover eloping, Riku will do his best to save their love.

Seme: Womanizer, Sexy, caring, pilot guy, Suguru

Uke: caring, cute, amazing cook, wifu material, Hiroto

Love Child: funny, innocent, loving, adorable, Mamoru

I rate this:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TEN HEARTS!!

Reason:

.....It's Beautiful....the plot....the kid.....the uke...the seme....OMG ...I'm gonna go re-read it

PEACE!