Chapter 5

Lauren looked at the three girls in front of her. She could feel the sweat begin to build up the on her forehead. "So Lauren, what did you want to tell us?" Normani asked softly, sensing the girls nervousness. Lauren let out an audible gulp before confessing "I'm bi." She had it quietly but the girls had heard it. Soft smiles appeared on their faces as they pulled Lauren into a hug. "You don't hate me?" She asked in confusion. "Why would we do that Lauren?" Camila asked. "Yeah girl, there ain't nothing wrong with being bisexual." Dinah perked up.
Lauren let out a relieved chuckle as her eyes filled with tears. "I was so sure you guys were going to hate me." The girls laughed at Lauren's idiocy. "Now Lolo, any girls you got your eye on?" Normani pondered. "I've got a girlfriend..." Lauren admitted shyly. "Who? Wait is it Lucy?!" Dinah yelled. Lauren simply nodded bashfully. "Cute." Camila smiled. They talked for a few more minutes before Lauren spoke up. "3 down, 1 to go."

Suddenly Lauren grew very nervous about telling Ally. How would she react? Ally's really religious what if she hates me? "Ally's not gonna hate you Lo." Normani stated. "She has no problem with gay people, you know that."
It's true, Lauren thought. Ally didn't have a problem with gay people, why was she so scared.
"I know Mani but I-I'm still so scared. I can't have Ally hating me." Lauren stuttered.
"She won't Lauren, I promise." Dinah added in. "Ally can't hate." She joked.
"Ok, thanks guys. Where is she anyway?" Lauren said standing up.
"She fell asleep at Tori's, Tori said she'll bring her over when she wakes up." Camila piped up.

"Oh ok." Lauren sighed. "I'll be in my bunk."
The other girls nodded as Lauren left. Climbing in her bunk she picked up her phone and decided to call Lucy. Her girlfriend picked up after the second ring.

"Hello Lo! How did it go?" Lucy exclaimed. Hearing Lucy be so excited made Lauren subconsciously smile.
"I've told Mani, Dinah and Camz - they were all fine with it." Lauren smiled.
"Yay Babe! I'm so proud of you! Now what about Ally, why haven't you told her yet?" Lucy wondered.
"She's out with Tori, I'm gonna tell her when she gets back." Lauren admitted.
"Okay. Well I'm super proud of you Loli" Lucy said sincerely.
"Thank you." Lauren replied. The girls were silent simply listening to each other breathing. After about 3 minutes of silence  Lucy spoke up. "I have to go Lauren but I'll speak to you later. Don't forget to tell me how it goes with Als"
"Bye bye baby." Lauren said before adding "I love you."
"I love you too." Lucy hung up.

Lauren smiled, happy that her friends had accepted her. Ally still wasn't back so she decided to take a nap before she came back. Snuggling down into her pillow Lauren fell into a deep sleep.
---
Normani placed her legs onto Dinah's lap as the three girls  watched the film before them. "When's Ally coming back, I miss her" Normani pouted, she hadn't seen the short Texan all day and was truly having withdrawal symptoms. Dinah just laughed at the older girl.
"They left Tori's around 10 minutes ago so they'll be here in half an hour. Then you can your special Normally time." Dinah replied, trying to calculate how far away Tori's house was.
"Ugh." Normani sighed as she leant back against the couch, sipping on her pineapple juice.

-32 minutes later-
Tori looked over at the girl riding shotgun, smiling when she saw her sleeping form. Ally had nothing to worry about. Tori wasn't weirded out by the fact that Ally was Demisexual, nothing in their relationship would change. It sorta hurt Tori that Ally thought she might hate her, she could never hate someone like Ally. Tori turned off the engine as she pulled up near the bus. Getting out the car she made it round to Ally's door before opening it. "Ally babe, come on. Wake up. We're here." Tori mumbled stoking Ally's head. Ally didn't verbally reply. She simply held out her arms and waited for Tori to carry her. Tori sighed at the adorableness of her best friend but picked her up anyway. Ally's legs wrapped round Tori's waist as her arms wrapped round her neck. "You're lucky I love you Ally." Tori said patting her butt lightly. "I Flove you too Tors." Ally smiled into her neck.

Tori reached the bus and knocked lightly, not wanting to wake Ally from her drowsy state. Not 10 seconds later Camila opened to the door and smiled at the two girls. Tori walked into the living room of the bus, Ally now fast asleep on her front. "Hello Tori." Dinah grinned and Normani walked over to the two girls. "She asleep?" Mani asked as she rubbed Ally's back lightly. "Uh-huh" Tori smiled. "Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow for my Normally time then." Normani said sadly before kisising Ally on the forehead as a goodnight.

"I'm gonna take her to her bunk ok?" Tori asked, hinting that she wanted to know where Ally's bunk was. "Middle bunk, 2nd across on the right." Camila piped up, the only girl getting the hint. "Thanks Mila."
Tori began walking to Ally's bunk, passing the bunks of the other girls. Lauren stuck her head out wondering who had passed. She watched as Ally and Tori reached the bunk. Placing Ally down, Tori lightly kissed her forehead. "I love you Ally, sleep well." Tori stood up and was about to leave when Ally stopped her.

"Can you stay with me tonight? I need you." She said in her sleepy voice. Lauren's heart stopped - that's what Ally had said to her not too long ago.
"Of course babe" Tori responded.
That's how Lauren had responded. She didn't know why this made her feel so weird, so angry, so..jealous? "Maybe I'm just nervous for tomorrow." She thought. "Yeah that's probably what it is."
With that Lauren rested her head back on her pillow and fell asleep once again - unaware of what was happening in the other bunk.

[Sorry this update took so long (also I don't really like this chapter so it maybe changed later)]