I don't have a Name again .............

Here some Candy for you guys this chapter based on Snapchat and my Dirty Mind.

Did not pre read sorry.

This is chapter is written for my Friend on Twitter we both hate creepy Dick pics.

Ally's POV

A phone Call thats how it usally starts.She looks at the sceen and slides her finger over it in order to take the call.Her name rolls over her tounge and she knows that she is expecting her.

She still lives in WEHO and Ally always sneaks in but not tonight Demi is sick and sleeping and full of meds so she can stay for a fuck without the fear to get caught.It was a deal they made before Stevie went to England with Jodie,when they found out that they can't ignore the still existing want between them.

Still,it was not healthy for her mind or for Stevies. And those late night snaps and games they play on Socialmedia about their Relationship makes it not better.

She drives home after watching a Basketball game with her Dad and some family members Stevies voice echoing in her ear.

In the Shower,she lets the water flow down.She washes the day away from her skin.She grabs her Leather Jacket and gives noodle a kiss takes her meds and leaves.

She makes her way to Stevies It's still daylight out there but it's raining.She prefers it this way she hates the dark and her car,her raidio is brocken and it makes her feel insecure Ally liked it better when her car had sound.

Now she was chillin on Stevies couch with Ziggy for hours the only light are the dark red once in Stevies living room she put her phone and opend up snapchat ''Fuck'' she thought.

Demis POV a few hours Later.

She awoke to sounds and hushed voices it's not the first Stevie has the same girl over for a few weeks now.She did not get why Stevie made a secret out of it she single for almost 8 month's she has right to move on.

''But how can someone get hookups when she is around her ex all the time?'' she thought.

Demi met Ally at the same time Jodie met Ally it was a few month's post Stevies trip to Singapore.

After that Stevie made new friends and was hanging out with her and Jodie,Anna she said she and Ally need some Space.While Allys daily goal was at least to get a shower and  not to throw up from meds.

So the day she met Ally, Danny was over helping Stevie and Jodie with their Video and filimg one for his Channel.They drank so Danny needed a ride.

It was a akward situation she only saw some pics and heard a few things from Stevie.She made up this picure up in her mind about Ally.She look's so cool,dark she thought Ally was a fuckgirl kinda Badass typ of person.

Ally stayed for an hour with them and Demi was so wrong Ally is a sweet dorky innsecure girl with a broken soul.She is a walking Twenty One Pilots song.

Back to the noises in their living room.

Demi was walking down and saw Stevie the couple were kissing.Stevies shirt was hanging around her middle the girl was still wearing pants.Demi watched as the girls fingers make quick work over Stevies bra the familiarity makes Demis eyebrows go up.

This was not the first time Stevie and the girl done this there so much trust.Demi wanted to hear what they are talking about she watched Stevies head fall back while  the girl with dark hair kissing Stevies neck.Stevies hands cupped the girls hair.

''I missed you so much the past 5 days'' Stevie whispered,while the girl was kissing her neck ''so much i don't know what to do'' Stevie closed her eyes and moaned.''I could to tell by your Tweets about Tinder'' the girl said.

Stevie broke away pushing the girl down on the couch ''did you miss me?'' Stevie kissed down the girls belly.That was Demis time to leave she don't want to see her roomate that way.The last thing that Demi heared was ''You know i did Lady''.

Demi snorted ''Lady?'' WTF.

Ally's POV again

''I love you'' Stevie said her fingers stroking her hair.'' I wasn't to say it again and to do this but you have to know that people talk alot and write alot and i am so sorry for doing this''

She smiled and cupped Stevies face ''I already knew.They don't know you like i do Lady''

They kissed again and Ally ran her hands over Stevie's back.

''I need to go''

''Stay'' Stevie urged her ''Just a while longer we can cook ramen''

''Well'' Ally said with a grin ''I can't say no to late night dinners but what about Demi''

Stevie thought for a second ''get dressed and start cooking i wake her up just play along''

A while later Ally found herself cooking in the Kitchern of her Ex and her mind was acting out again but she knew what ever happens they can't stop to get mixed up again.

Demis POV

She was laying in her bed and could not sleep the noises calmed down a while ago so Stevies bed toy is gone.She heard a knock and Stevie was looking at her '' Yo girl want something to eat Ally came over and bought some things to cook''

Demi took a moment ''why the fuck would somebody cook with their ex at 3 in the morning while she fucked some random chick a while ago?''

Demi loves Stevie but this was not okay Ally is such a sweet girl and the way  she is looking at Stevie all the time breaks her heart.She was taking a note in her mind she needs to talk about this with Stevie in the monring.

''Im not hungry but how can  i say no to your ex and a drink''

After some talking and watching Ally and Stevie cooking Demi got tired her cold was knocking her out she was laying on the couch and almost driffet of to sleep while Stevie and Ally are talking...... almost in dream land she thought.

''Hey Ally can you get Ziggy''

''Sure Lady''

Demis eyes went open and she screamed ''Lady'' and the whole shit makes sense both looked at Demi ''What's wrong?''

Demi was watching Allys dark green eyes and snorted

' Stop the with the Puppy Eyes Ally you will clean the fucking couch for what you did on here the past few weeks''