Shacam and Drink's

"C'mon," Stevie grinned, her fingers under Ally's black shirt, grazing the underside of Ally's bra. "They went to go get some drink's. They'll be gone forever. They can never agree on anything."

Ally's hair was splayed out on the cushion of the couch and her hands were folded under her head, "What happens if they come back and catch us having sex on their couch?"

Stevie kissed Ally's neck, slowly in a way that she knew Ally loved, "Cammie will scream like a little girl and Shannon will yell, 'Here you go bro' or something" She kissed the special spot on Ally's neck slowly, flicking her tongue over it.

Ally let out a breathy moan. "Lady," she could barely form words. Stevie snuck her fingers under the bottom of Ally's bra and lightly ran her fingers over the skin under her fingers. 

Ally took Stevie's face in her hands, drawing her in for a kiss, "Fine, you win."

Stevie moved back to Ally's neck and grinned wickedly, "Give me a minute. You'll win too."

=+=+=+

"Stevie doesn't like pinot noir," Cammie stated as she and Shannon walked up to the stairs to the apartment. 

"She'll like anything after one glass," Shannon quipped. She grabbed the handle of the door and heaved it open. 

Cammie walked in first. Stevie was laying on top of Ally, her hand disappearing down between them. They were both panting and their foreheads were pressed together. Cammie dropped the bottle in her hand that landed with a loud clink onto the ground.

"Oh my god," Ally squealed. 

Cammie let out a girlish scream and Shannon covered her face, "Fuck !"

Stevie zipped up her girlfriend's jeans and kissed her cheek. She wanted to smile, but she knew that Ally would not be happy with her if she did. She readjusted Ally bra and pulled her shirt down. 

"I'm just gonna go to pee," Ally stood up as soon as Stevie was off of her. 

Stevie grabbed her hand, "Hold on." Stevie turned to Shannon and Cammie, "We're not naked you pervs. Ally had a cramp. I was helping her out."

Cammie kept his hand over his eyes and pointed to the kitchen, "Wash your hands!"

"And the couch!" Cammie screeched.

"Oh my god," Ally put her head in her hands, embarrassed.

Stevie just pulled Ally to Heather's bedroom and closed the door. Ally sat down on the bed. "I can't believe we did that."

Stevie moved to Ally and straddled her lap, "I can't believe you're going to let me do it again." She kissed Ally, surprising her.