Pain (Post Breakup)

Stevie was surprised when Danny's name popped up on her screen. She was actually waiting to hear from Ally it's been month's after their breakup but they are still close friend's. Stevie had a Big Sponsor party that night and she was waiting for Ally to show up before she went on.

"Hey," Stevie was nonetheless happy to hear from her friend.

Danny sniffled, "Stevie, Ally is in the hospital."

It took her a moment to actually process what Danny said. That wasn't what she was expecting immediately after answering her phone. "What?"

"Ally was crossing the street and she got hit by a car," Danny's voice cracked.

"I - I," Stevie desperately tried to get her mouth and her brain connected again, "What- What hospital?"

"West LA," Danny told her.

Stevie was already walking out the door, ignoring the Sponsor that was calling her.

Danny and Hellen were in the emergency waiting room when Stevie arrived. They both looked terribly worried and it made Stevie feel nauseous.

Danny stood up and hugged Stevie He squeezed Stevie and whispered, "I'm glad you're here."

Stevie hugged Hellen then watched them both sit down, "How long ago did it happen?"

Danny looked at Hellen who stated, "Almost 3 hours. She's been back there for most of that time."

Stevie nodded, numbly. "How was she when she went in?"

Tears flooded Hellen eyes, "The car was on top of her. I was right next to her and it didn't touch me." Tears trickled down Hellen's face and she buried her face in Danny's shoulder.

Stevie slowly moved to the chair next to Danny's. It was so hard to push what was happening through her brain. It all felt so surreal like a dream.

"Hellen Hills?" a nurse called.

Hellen, Danny, and Stevie all stood together. The nurse looked at Hellen, "She's okay. Right now.

Hellen turned and hugged Danny. Stevie just kind of wrapped her arms around herself.

"I can take you to her now," the nurse explained before he lead the way down the white hallways.

In a large room, there was line of beds against the wall, all separated by green curtains. The nurse pulled back one of the curtains. Ally was lying in a bed, a small bandage on her forehead. There were bruises and scratches down the right side of her face.

"Oh my god," Danny breathed.

Ally slowly opened her eyes. A sly smile crossed her lips, "It doesn't look that bad, Dude."

Helen smiled through her tears, "You're okay."

"I'm fine," Ally's eyes moved to Stevie who was struggling to keep her composure, "You should see the other guy."

Stevie slowly shook her head and offered Ally a small smile. She walked over to the bed and took Ally's Hand it feel's so god after month's . She couldn't form any words so she just Held Ally's hand.

"You look nice Lady," Ally stated softly. Breathing was painful because of her broken and bruised ribs, but something was wrong.

"So do you," Stevie ran her thumb across the broken skin of Ally's knuckle, "Even in a hospital bed."

"Yeah well Allygator had to class this place up," Ally said nonchalantly. She took a moment to look over Stevie's tear streaked face, "I'm sorry I missed your set i mean it does not matter anyway's we are over so why should you care."

Stevie shrugged, "Well I missed it too, so no big."

"I'm sorry," Stevie gently squeezed Ally's fingers.

Ally closed her Eyes, "Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault."

''Ally, look at me," she said quietly. "Come on, you need to look at me." After a moment her eyes flickered open, taking another few seconds to focus on her. Ally smiled. "Just stay with me."

"I'm not going to make it, Lady we both know that."

"You're not going anywhere," Stevie said. " Your fine stop talking shit Allison ?"

"Lady, I can't breathe," she said tightly. "And my chest... feels like... it's going to explode."

Stevie looked down and swallowed uncomfortably. Her entire upper body was blood soaked, so thick it looked black. "Oh, my God."

"This is bad," Ally said. She frowned in pain as she coughed again, more blood coming up. "Lady"

"You're going to be fine," she said.

"I can tell when you're lying to me," she said. "Don't lie."

"You're in a Hospital ," said, a hand to her cheek, trying to comfort her. "Come on, you just have to stay with me for a bit longer." She could feel Ally's cheek, cool against her own warm skin. Silently she begged Ally not to leave her.

"Lady ..." Ally said, keeping her eyes focused sharply on hers. "I'm dying."

"No," she said, shaking her head. "Don't be stupid Danny where is the fucking Doctor Danny!!!."

"I love you," she said, eyes urgent, as if needing Stevie to understand how important this was. "I love you."

"No, don't," Stevie said. "Don't do this, don't say goodbye to me."

She closed her eyes, exhaling softly. "Ally!" Stevie screamed. "Don't you dare! You have to look at me! Fuck Danny Danny where is the Doctor."

"I'm so tired. I need to sleep."

"No, you don't."

"Don't," Ally breathed, keeping her eyes on Stevie's. "Don't spend the rest of your life unhappy Jodie is hot maybe you should try it with her."

"Stop it," Stevie said firmly. "You're not going anywhere."

"Oh God," Ally said, closing his eyes. "I don't have the energy to argue with you that's the reason we broke up in the first place."

"Then stop arguing," Stevie suggested.

"Lady, kiss me," she asked.

"No," she said stubbornly. It felt like kissing her really would be saying goodbye, and she couldn't bear that.

"Please," Ally said. "I feel... like the first time remember but non of us is drunk and is still have my wallet." Ally smiled.

Stevie swallowed against the lump in her throat, and leaned over Ally, kissing her gently. Ally barely responded to her, and Stevie could taste her blood. When they parted Ally was looking at her urgently, eyes wide.

"I don't regret anything with you," Ally said, her breathing coming in short gasps now. "Even after you said where over i know i could never stop loving the Person who''

Ally smiled slightly, a tilt at the corner of her mouth. Which stayed there frozen. "No, come on." Ally's eyes had closed and the silence was damning. Her gasping for breath had been so loud, now that it'd stopped, "Come on, look at me," Stevie begged. "Please Allison, don't do this to me." She reached for Ally's wrist, desperately feeling for a pulse. It was not there.

"Stevie?"

"Stevie? Bob?"

"No" Stevie woke up sweaty and confused looking at her friend's Spags,Daisy and Jodie all of them looking at her with concern in their eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Spags asked.

"No"

So it's harsh i know but i love Drama xDDDD

And a Big thank you to mily707 you know what you did ;D