Fuck you Ally part 2

So i'm sick here an other update but a smaller one.

So i hope i see some updates from my faves soon they are great writers.

So for you guys.Did not pre-read.

''Fuck'' Ally cursed under her breath as she made her way to the apartment Door.

''I am so dead'' she thought to herself.

She texted Stevie and Cammie saying she was fine and at Danny's place and now on her way home.She knew Stevie would be pissed because she was right about her buddy and the fact that he touched her Ally probaly can't never go out alone again.

She took a Big breath and opened the Door.

She saw Shannon and Cammie sitting on the couch,watching cartoons.Stevie was sitting at the kitchen table with Moonshine drining Coffee.

''Owww Fuck!'' Ally cried out,suddenly feeling pain in her left arm.Cammie,now standing next to her was looking mad.

''Okay i think i deserve this.Ally whimperd in pain and looked around.

''You deserve a lot more than that Fuck you,'' Cammie yelled.''Do you have an Idea how worried we were about you?''

''I'm sorry cam'' Ally said rubbing her arm.

''Sorry is not enough Ally'' Cammie yelled again.''we were up all night waiting for you Shannon and I have work to do and Stevie? Stevie was a mess what you did was so fucking stupid and you could have been hurt after what Danny told us and you-''

''Okay babe that's enough'' Shannon cut her off she grabbed their stuff and dragged her mad Girlfriend out of the Door. '' I'm happy your a life dude call me for so weed and burgers''When Shannon closed the Door she hears Cammie voice ''Fuck you Ally''

Ally looked scared at Stevie ''So are you gonna kill me now?''

''No Cammie did a pretty good job'' Both of them stood there for a moment,not knowing what to say to each other.Ally opend her arms for a hug and Stevie rushed right in and hugged her tight.When Ally heard soft sniffles comming from Srevie,she felt like an Idiot.

''Lady i'm fine Danny was there and after that i was with him all night''she cooed in Stevie's

ear while rubbing down her back.

''Do me a favor Lady'' Ally whispers soft.

''What''

''Get some sleep pretty.You're exhausted'' Ally liftet up her chin.Stevie put her face in Allys neck and shakes her head.''I'm fine.''

''You're not'' Ally sat down on the couch,geturing for Stevie to lay down with her.

''Lady come her''She tugs her down gently, cradling Stevies head softly.''Close your eyes,okay? I'm not going anywhere,promise''

She strokes Stevie's hair and watched Stevie's fight with the sleep.