Pain part 2 (Postbreakup?

I did not pre-read so sorry about the grammar and punctuation.

'Ally! Get your ass over here and open this door!''Danny screamed and pounding the door as if he was trying to break it down.''Now Before i knock it off Ally''

She stares at the message lighting up her screen.She feels a mix of guilt and excitement.She stares at the Door picturing Stevie standing there her fingers dancing over the cool wood as she whispers against it.Her frame leaning in  her hair spilling over her shoulders.Those eyes.Those ridiculouse brown eyes that cut into her everytime.

She takes a step closer

''Please All's''

Danny's calm voice carries through the Door her hands are shaking as she use all her willpower not to open the door.She can't give in she is to hurt and damaged to see someone at the moment.She was hurt that Stevie choose to ignore her after their vaction to Singapore and now probaly is fucking her Blond British Friend.

She thought maybe they could work on thing's but the last 5 month's it was always the same Stevie pulling her close to shut her out again.That's not true Stevie is not the one who shuts her out she does the job pretty well alone and that was one of their problems.

She turns away from the door,''I don't want to talk Danny leave me the fuck alone''.She picks out a small back and her goes to her cabinet and pick's up her Hookah.''Fuck my life''

Stevie woke up after her nap she Jodie,Spags,Daisy and her Girlfriend meeting up with Bria and Chrissy for a Night Party.She was happy about it she need's some friends to clear her head.''You're okay?'' Jodie was looking at Stevie with concern in her eyes.''I'm fine just tired that's all so are you excited for Canada and then back to the UK''?

''Yes i can't wait to show you around Stevie but are you sure you're okay''

''Yes why not'' Stevie was trying to hide her fear.''Because you're ignoring Ally since you came from Singapore and both of you looked fine before and,i sleep next to you Stevie you were calling out for her in your sleep a few times''.

Stevie had a anyoing look on her face''Listen she is my Ex of course i dream about her and i'm a Sleeptalker i say gibberish all the time. And why do care about my Ex that much i thought you would be happy about it, she not in your way anymore. 

 I'm gonna take a Shower do you want to talk about my Ex or fuck''?

''Danny i don't want to go can't you just do it alone dude?''Ally was looking at him with puppy eyes.Danny looked at her ''Sorry these are not working on me anymore All's''.

''I don't want to go to that Party and meet my hot ex with her new oversee fuck buddy Dan''

''I don't care we are invited we are going you need to go out more and do yourself a favor and take a Shower you're smell like weed'.''I hate you Dan!''

''Stevie was sitting on Bria and Chrissy's Couch and talking to Steph when someone was asking''Bria when do we start Spags look's like she is sleeping?''

''Everybody is here so i think we could start fuck i forgot Danny and Ally are comming so let's wait a few before we start to drink''Bria said and getting over to Chrissy and give her a Kiss.

Stevie was getting tense of the thought of seeing Ally she was feeling guilty and her dream did not make anything better. The thought of loosing her makes her Insane but she  lost Ally when she was telling her it's over.

She was guilty about sleeping with Jodie and thinking about Ally all the time why the fuck does it feel like cheating?It's not the same Jodie is fun and a good friend but nothing more.