Pain part 3

Ally was looking in Stevie eyes it was the first time they saw each other after their vaction.Stevie looked like she was day dreaming and Ally could not stop looking at her but she new,she has to they are over ''Fuck it'' Ally was making her way to the Kitchen and made her self a drink she could hear Danny's loud laugh at least her Best Friend has fun.

A little while later, Everyone was talking as Ally leaned against the wall, watching her friend's and ex enjoy the party. She wasn't being antisocial, but sometimes she just liked to look around the room and watch all the people. There was something about seeing all these different personalities interact, she couldn't help but find it fascinating.

Then she sees Steph walking up to her.

"Hey," Steph greets as she joins to lean against the wall beside her. "She seems to be having a good time, her new friend's are nice."

"Yeah," Ally replies with a fake smile.

"She look's so happy like i was a burden," she adds.

"You're not Ally she loves you but she think's she can't be with you and need's to enjoy her life to be happy," Steph says.

"Tell me a little more about her Oversee Buddys." Ally had to admit, she was curious. For one they all seemed like great people with great stories. But she could not stop being Jealouse at Jodie the way she was looking at Stevie she wanted to punch her in the face.

"Okay," Steph agrees. "That's Daisy and Demi," she explains as she points at them. "Demi is a Model Daisy is a music Student.

"Well you know Fletcher already."

Ally smiles as she sees Shannon talking to Fletcher. She'd seen Fletcher quite a few times. Since she knew Shannon she'd been visiting LA more often. They were happy, and to Ally that was all that mattered after Shannon's break up with Cammie Shannon deserve it.

"I don't like the way she is looking at Stevie ," Ally says. "I mean she is just a Fuck Buddy to Stevie right ? I know that she need's that at the moment to be happy I respect that. I'm just mad and confused and lost i thought i was enough."

Steph sighs in. "You're enough."

"Right that's why she left me friendzoned me and lives with her Britsh Internet Fuck Buddy and her Supermodel friend in the house that we wanted to build a life" Ally shrugs and drinks.

"She really is Hot," Ally admits as she takes in theblonde's features. Her skin was absolutely flawless and there was something soft yet mysterious about her appearance.

"Maybe but she is not you and deep down Stevies know's that i hope?" Steph said.

"Fuck," Ally laughs. "I don't know what to do i tried to hook up with someone but i feel nothing ."

"Good, because when Stevie can think clear again and is done with her midlife-crisis you can step in again or you just try it with Shannon people ship you," Steph jokes, thinking she somehow has the upper hand in this conversation.

Ally playfully raises an eyebrow. "Oh Shannon would scream my name in the bedr – umpfh"

Suddenly she feels Steph hand covering her mouth, and she takes in the horrified expression on the girl's face.

"I do not need to hear about that." She slowly pulls her hand away again, revealing Ally smirking.

Ally shakes her head. "It was a joke Shannon and I are Best Friends and i still want Stevie even it's stupid..."

"Sorry i can't stop talking about this mess." Ally pouts at Steph innocently, as if to say she regretted the confession.

Steph rolls her eyes and smiles with that she slowly walks away.