Lovebirds; Chapter 9

It had been a few weeks from the party and Louis had not forgotten that damn green-eyed boy. From what Louis saw, he was beautiful. His voice was deep but smooth, like velvet. His eyes were the best of green, a green that Louis wouldn't mind staring into all day. It was like staring into a pond, swimming with green algae and hints of brown and dark blue. His lips looked soft and formed a Cupid bow, and Louis just wondered what it'd be like to kiss those soft, pink lips. Louis remembered how good he had looked in that suit, the material hugging his body in the most perfect way. He couldn't forget about him, the mysterious boy was imprinted into his head. If only Louis knew the other boy was having that same problem.

Harry was having trouble ridding the boy from his head, now sitting on a couch with the other boys, all of them squished together. They faced an interviewer, and an audience, camera, and the interviewer faced them. "Harry, mate?" the boy suddenly heard, and blinked as fingers were snapped twice in front of his face. He turned, with wide green eyes, to see all boys staring at him. He realized then that the voice belonged to Liam. "You alright?" he asked, looking at him worriedly. Harry just smiled and nodded.

"'Course!" he chirped, but no one seemed to believe him.

"You're thinking about her again, aren't you?" Zayn teased, and Harry could only blush a scarlet red. He only told Zayn, and the boy promised to keep it a secret, and if he did admit it, he would give the mysterious boy character of a girl.

Everyone in the studio 'oo'ed and Liam and Niall both poked Harry. "Who?" Liam asked, eager.

"It's no one!" Harry insisted, but everyone continued to stare at him. "Honest!" He started to laugh, blowing his cover.

"Harry's got a fancy," Liam teased in a sing-songy voice, continued to poke him as Harry blushed even harder.

"Can we move on?" Harry asked and laughed, only to hear Louis quickly agree. He turned to the boy, only to realize that he didn't like the subject of Harry fancying someone, a girl. Niall looked to Louis and they exchanged a sad look, and Harry tried to make it look like he didn't notice.

•••

This seemed to happen again at a concert, but this time Harry took the guts to whisper in Louis's ear. "Are you okay?"

Louis just pulled back with a short nod, walking in his own direction. Harry sighed and turned to the fans, sending them a smile and waving.

•••

Louis had his own problems to worry about than Harry fancying someone other than him, a girl especially, but he couldn't help it. But he tried to make his main concern one thing.

Who was that boy at the party?

Louis and the boys were sharing a hotel room one night in Australia, the room having two bedrooms and a pullout couch. Liam and Zayn quickly called one bed while Niall called the pullout couch, the three smirking at one another. They had been trying to get the two back together since they broke up, and this was their chance.

Only to hear their plan be backfired when Louis said, "I'll sleep on the couch with you Ni."

Niall frowned and shook his head. "No, I want it to myself this time," he spoke, but he felt himself getting weaker. He could say no to anybody, no matter who they were.

"Fine, then I'll just sleep on the ground," Louis sighed, going into his and Harry's room and setting up camp on the ground.

Harry frowned and looked sadly at the boys. "I don't think he likes me at all anymore," he murmured, glancing back at the door, arms folded over his chest.

"Sure he does," Liam patted his shoulder. "Just give him some time."

Harry nodded and went back into their room, looking to Louis and sighing as he watch the boy curl in on himself under a single blanket on the ground, snuggling into a pillow. Harry took off his clothes and shoes until he was just in his boxers before scooping the boy up, the boy half asleep. Louis immediately turned and cuddled into his warm chest, face nuzzling into his neck. Harry smiled softly, thinking of how it used to be before the contract existed, making his smile drop. He sighed and laid Louis down in the bed, crawling in beside him. "You know, Harry," Louis mumbled, almost unconscious.

Harry turned off the light and hummed, pulling them under the blanket and Louis into his chest. "Yeah?" he whispered.

"I'm still in love with you," Louis murmured before falling asleep.

That's all Harry needed to hear before he fell asleep, whispering in Louis's ear, "I'm still in love with you, too."

•••

Louis woke up nuzzled into someone's chest, and if took him a while to identify the body to Harry, from help of the ink scattering the arms and torso. Louis looked up at the sleeping boy and smiled, the picture of the mysterious boy flashing in his head. The two so alike. Almost like.... Brothers. Twins, even.

Possibly even the same person.

Louis frowned and shook his head, crawling out of the bed. He went into the kitchen to see Niall sitting on the counter and eating poptarts, Louis stealing one and sitting beside him. "Hey," he murmured and took a bite, Niall only nodding.

They didn't even realize Harry had gotten up from the emptiness in the bed, peeking into the kitchen. But Louis and Niall focused on their food, no one noticing Harry at all as he eavesdropped.

"You know that guy I told you about from the party?" Louis spoke, and Niall nodded.

"Yeah, wasn't he dressed up as like a masquerade person, and you guys met at a fountain or something?" Niall recalled, and Harry's eyes widened. Was it him? Was Louis his mystery boy?

"Yeah, and I was Puss in Boots, blah blah blah," Louis said and waved his hand, like he was dismissing someone. "But anyway, apparently Harry took me into the bed last night while I was asleep, and when I woke up, I realized he looked a lot like the boy. I think Harry's him. My mystery boy."

"How romantic!" Niall giggled and turned, looking at Harry. "Here he is now, perfect timing, Harry!" Harry walked over, confused. He was confused that Louis was him. That maybe it was a sign. "I'll leave you two alone," Niall winked before sneaking into Ziam's bedroom.

Harry walked up to him. "You're the boy from the party..." Harry murmured, and Louis only smiled, nodding.

"That'd be me," he said softly, staring into his green eyes. He knew he recognized those eyes. "I can't believe you're my mystery boy..."

Harry smiled up at him, standing between his legs, hands on Louis's thighs. Louis reached a hand up to cup Harry's cheek, becoming mesmerized in his eyes. "Can I kiss you?" he asked breathlessly, and Harry only nodded before their eyes fluttered closed, leaning together, soft lips connecting in a gentle, yet slightly hesitant, kiss.

They soon pulled back and both smiled wide. "It's still there," Harry spoke.

"What?" Louis asked softly.

"The fireworks," Harry chuckled and Louis giggled, leaning together to connect their lips in a more passionate kiss.

The other three boys watched from the bedroom doorway, Liam pulling out his iPhone to snap a picture of the two. "Lovebirds," he murmured. "Always finding a way back together."

------------------------------------------------

that's the end !!!

ily guys !!!

this has been a rollercoaster start to finish.

check out my (inactive as of now) Instagram @larry.poems bc that's where I've posted some larry shots!

byeeeee !!