Little Talks with Liam; Chapter Three

Once Louis had left, Harry brought out his phone and went onto Twitter, looking to the trending topics. The first one was something about Miley Cyrus; Harry looked to the next. #Zeleanor. He snorted and rolled his eyes. Like that would happen. Zayn's with Perrie and Eleanor's with....

Harry's heart dropped. Louis. Because of Eleanor, he'll never have a chance with the small boy. Harry loved Louis, more than a friend, but no one knows, and Louis will definitely never know. Louis's straight and he'll never love Harry in that way. The curly haired boy shook his head then looked back to the topics. One caught his eye.

#larryshippershavefeelingstoo

What was this about?, Harry thought to himself, his eyebrows coming together in a frown. He clicked the topic, only to have many tweets and pictures pop up. The pictures were girls in black and white, a black box over their eyes. "Fake Fan" one read. "Stupid" said another. "Delusional" read another. Harry gulped, looking at all the pictures with hate over each girls' eyes. Some had the box and many other insults scattered around in the picture. Harry shook his head and continued, trying to find something that explained this whole mess. He finally found a picture.

It claimed that Elounor fans said Eleanor was only human. But Larry shippers weren't? It told all of the Larry shippers to do the black box thing over their eyes and write an insult they were once called by an Elounor fan in them. This whole thing was a mess. Harry couldn't even tell the fans to stop. Management would get mad at him. They didn't want him or Louis involved with the Larry/Elounor hate war.

The boy turned off his phone and set it to the side, standing and washing his plate off before setting it in the washer. He went into the living room and fell onto the couch, burying his face in the pillow that smelt lovingly like Louis. Harry sighed. If only it could actually be Louis. If only Harry would've never set up the two.

Harry lay there for several minutes, his curls sprawled out on the pillow, legs dangling off the too-small couch. Suddenly footsteps were heard upstairs and Harry flipped over, jumping off the couch, making his head pound. Damn headache didn't go away yet...

A shadow fell down the stairs as someone walked down. He knew that shadow... Harry shook his curls out and flipped them up, looking up with a, "Hey Liam."

Liam turned to the boy and smiled. "Alright, mate," he greeted. Harry nodded in response and walked the older boy into the kitchen, who sat at the island table while Harry leaned in front of the stove.

"The other boys up?" Harry asked and Liam shook his head.

"Hangover hit 'em like a pile of bricks. Zayn especially," Liam shook his head, his newly grown hair flopping a bit. "The poor lads. Probably hurts like hell. At least they're still asleep." Harry hummed in agreement before turning around, taking the eggs it of the fridge.

"I'll make you some eggs, yeah?" said Harry, and Liam agreed. Liam's head was placed on the table as Harry worked, then the curly haired lad spoke up again. "Louis went out with Eleanor." He cringed at the pain in his voice. Dammit, it wasn't supposed to sound like that.

Liam hummed and nodded his head. Harry put the egg onto a plate and slid them over to Liam, putting the extras in the fridge, knowing the other two boys would be hungry once they awaken. The youngest boy sat across from the other, and placed his forehead on the table.

After a while into the silence of Liam's eating and Harry's breathing, the older boy broke the silence. "Harry?" he asked unsurely.

"Yeh?" Harry mumbled, not bringing his head up to look at him.

"What's with you and Louis?" Liam said hesitantly, looking at the head of curls and biting his lip.

Harry's heart quickened at the mention of the older boys name. He quickly shook it off and said in a strained voice, "Nothing."

"I know there's something," Liam sighed. "Tell me Harry. I promise you I'll keep it a secret if you need me to."

Harry took in a deep breath of air. This was the time where he could actually tell someone. Get it off his chest. But will Liam freak out if he told him he was gay? Harry lifted his head and looked straight into Liam's puppy brown eyes.

"Liam, I... I..." he stuttered.

"Spit it out, lad," Liam told him.

"I'm gay," the curly haired boy said all too quickly, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Get away from me you sicko."

"Ew, get out of this house, fag."

"You disgust me."

"Why did I ever consider you a friend. You're sickening. Get out now."

But Liam didn't say any of that. "Harry, look at me," he told him softly. The younger boy looked up cautiously, meeting Liam's eyes once again. But they weren't filled with hate. They were filled with care... Concern? "What's the problem with being gay? It's who you are," Liam told him.

"I.. I thought.. You would..." the Cheshire lad stuttered.

"Why? Harry, we've been friends for years now. I would never hate you because of who you are," the older boy told him with a smile. Harry smiled in return. He was happy someone knew and that he didn't hate him for it.

"Thank you," he mumbled. Liam continued to eat his food as he nodded. Once the boy finished, he scrubbed the silverware and walked with Harry to the living room.

Liam and Harry crashed onto the couch and turned on the telly. "So," Liam said, turning to Harry, who looked to him in return. "You fancy Louis, huh?" Liam wiggled his eyebrows at Harry and the curly haired boy laughed, punching Liam in the arm.

"Shut up," he chuckled along with Liam. "But something along those lines."

--------------------------------------

I have to leave for vacation tonight and I won't have any wifi until I get there, which is about 22 hours away!!! Grrr!!! And I'm going to be busy at the place so you'll all be very lucky for two updates.

Three votes and a comment to continue?