Interview; Chapter Four

You all are just... I looked to see all these comments on the last chapter saying how you all loved it and I'm so happy right now because I've never had so many comments and votes on a story thank you all<3

On with it!!

----------------------------------------------

Louis walked through the park, kicking stones as he walked. He didn't understand why he felt that, with his best friend out of anyone. He groaned inwardly and quickly moved out of the park and into his car as fans began to crowd. He sat in his car for several moments, thinking everything over. He didn't understand. Anything, for that matter. Louis had always known he was bi, and his family knew as well, but no one else. Not even the boys, or any of his friends from back home. But what if he was falling for his best friend?

Louis shook his head and put it on the top of the steering wheel. He couldn't be, though. Harry was a straight guy, he wouldn't ever love him back. If Louis loved him. Which, he didn't. Did he?

But the older boy had felt these feelings before. The feelings he has now with Harry. He had them with Eleanor and Hannah. Had is the keyword though there. He doesn't feel it with either girls anymore. He had broken up with Eleanor the other day, but no one knows. He had only done it because the feelings were gone for him. Apparently he still had the feelings for someone though.

Harry.

Louis had those feelings with people he was in love with. And if he has feelings for Harry in that way. So does that mean..? He doesn't want to accept that. He can't. But all signs put to it. He has to admit it.

He is in love with Harry.

And nothing can change that, even if he tried.

---

They had an interview in about half an hour or so. All the boys were up and their hangovers were fading off already. They had left to their own places to get ready. But Louis had yet to return back to the flat, and Harry was a tad worried about the boy. He'd been out for a while now, must be something serious with Eleanor.

But before the younger lad could get too distressed, he heard the door open and the boy he'd been waiting for came through it. The door shut and Harry snuck up behind Louis, suddenly wrapping his arms around the smaller boys' waist. Louis yelped but when he turned and saw it was Harry, he relaxed quickly. "Hey Haz," he mumbled.

"Hi Lou. What's up with you and Eleanor?" Harry responded, letting go of Louis. But he didn't want Harry to let him go. He wanted to be in the taller boys' arms all the time. But everyone knew that would never happen. Larry's the biggest bullshit ever, right? That's what Louis--no, management, who got into Louis's account--once said.

"Nothing," Louis muttered and walked into the living room. "When's the interview?" he called to Harry.

"Well..." the curly haired boy called back, and Louis guessed he was checking his watch. "In about twenty minutes. C'mon." Louis followed Harry out of the flat and outside to Harry's car, getting in. The ride was in silence, and soon they were there. They both rushed inside, getting attacked by hair and makeup people.

"Finally you guys get here!" someone called, and both boys recognized the voice.

"Sorry sorry," Louis said to Niall. The blond boy nodded and they began to talk about random things that Harry didn't understand. He just zoned out.

"On stage in five!"

"3 more minutes!"

"Boys! Get ready to get on!"

They all lined up in a single file line from where they were supposed to enter. Harry in front, then Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn.

"WELCOME ONE DIRECTION!"

That was their cue. They walked on, waved to all the people in the audience who were standing and cheering. They walked up and shook hands with the male interviewer, then jammed all five of them on a couch.

"Welcome boys!" the guy said with much excitement. Harry had forgotten his name already, all he knew was this was a new talk show in the states.

The boys all greeted their 'hello's then the man started asking questions, cracking jokes hear and there. But there was something that caught Harry's attention. "So, who here is single?" Harry and Niall showed their hands, as expected. But, suddenly, Louis's hand was shown as well. "We thought you were dating Eleanor?" the man asked Louis.

"Yeah, I had broken up with her the other day, actually. I didn't feel it anymore," Louis told him.

"I'm assuming none of you boys known?" the guy asked, seeing as all the boys were staring at Louis with their mouths hanging slightly open and eyes wide.

"Close your mouths, you'll catch flies," Harry heard Louis mutter.

"No, none of us knew," Liam admitted. The interviewer nodded.

"Well that's always good Louis," the guy said, "because then it wouldn't qualify as cheating."

"Whaddaya mean?" Louis asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"We found this short clip. It was posted today, someone put it on our twitter and it caught our attention," the man said, then on the big TV screen there was a picture of Louis and Harry kissing. Everyone gasped loudly, except for the interviewer. Suddenly the photo began to move, making the matter's worse.

"T-That can't be us," Louis stuttered, eyes locked on the screen as he tried to convince someone. Himself, probably.

"Really?" the guy asked. "Listen closely. You hear the Louis's voice, Harry's name, and Harry's voice, Louis'a name. Are you positive this isn't you two?" Then the memories of last night came flashing back to Harry. He gasped softly. He had kissed Louis, and Louis had kissed back. But it was only a dare, and they were drunk. So nobody was thinking, right?

"It can't be," Louis murmured weakly, knowing his protests wouldn't convince anyone. Everyone had fallen back into the couch, too astonished and everything to give any effort into sitting up. Zayn looked seriously anxious about something, he was practically sweating. But what about.

"Lets move on," the interviewer decided, and all the boys gave weak nods in agreement. They all just wanted the interview to be over.

------------------------------------------------

3 votes and 2 comments?