Cheating; Chapter Seven Part One

A/N: So since we aren't doing a epilogue, and continuing the story, this chapter might be crappy. Just a warning. Lets see where this goes...

------------------------------------------------

It had been a couple months since the two boys had gotten together. They hadn't come out yet, because they were nervous and management wouldn't let them. But the boys knew and so did their families. They hated not being able to tell their fans, not wanting to keep the secret from them, but they had to.

So one night Harry had been taken pictures of himself in Los Angeles with another woman. He was only friends with her, but management caused them to hold hands and such, and paparazzi had gotten plenty of photos. Louis had been at the boys' that day, and when he got onto his Twitter, he saw all the pictures, and he literally wanted to burst into tears at the sight. He thought Harry loved him? So why was he with someone else? And a woman, too? One that was probably twice his age? Louis stood up from the couch, forgetting to call goodbyes to the boys, leaving with a slam of the door.

He went to his and Harry's flat, and burst into tears just as he closed the door. "Louis?" a British voice called. "Is that you?" Louis didn't respond, he just sat on the couch, burying his face in his hands. He heard the floor creaking as someone walked closer, then a gasp followed. "Louis!" the voice cried, and Louis heard someone kneel in front of him. Someone softly grabbed his wrists, taking his hands away from his face. Harry leaned up, kissing away his tears. Louis looked down at him sadly. "Baby, what's wrong?" Harry asked softly.

Louis looked at him in disbelief, taking his hands back and putting them beside himself. "You really don't know?" Louis asked, cocking his head to the side. Harry shook his head, and Louis huffed. "Harry, you fucking cheated on me," Louis told him as if he was telling him that birds fly. He pushed himself up, walking past Harry. Harry jumped up quickly, following Louis.

"I didn't!" Harry said, his voice in slight shock. He grabbed Louis's hand, pulling him around to look at him, and Louis quickly took his hand back, but he stopped and watched him.

"Then why are there pictures everywhere of you with some random woman?" he asked, glaring at him with tearfilled eyes. "Do you think I'm really just going to shake that off, Harry? You were holding hands!"

Harry shook his head frantically. "I'd never do that!" he cried. "Louis, you know how much I love you, I'd never cheat on you! It was management!"

Louis shook his head, turning on his heel, going down the hallway quickly. "Whatever," he muttered, and disappeared into their room. He locked the door behind him, and Harry automatically knew he was sleeping on the couch that night.

------

Only part one!!! I'll update soon, just thought you guys deserved SOMETHING.