Morning; Chapter Two

Louis woke up in someone's arms, immediately freaked out by the feeling, especially since the arms were tattooed and muscular. But before he could pull back, he noticed the tattooed ship, the nails, on the person's one arm. Louis looked to his own, the compass, the nails. He looked up to see a tired, but awakened face; Harrys face.

"G'morning, Haz," mumbled Louis.

"What happened last night...?" Harry yawned, sitting up, pulling away from Louis as he stretched. When Harry pulled away from Louis, the older boy felt like he was suddenly missing a large part of him. He felt like he needed to cling to the younger boy like if he didn't, life would end. How cliché.

Must be the hangover.

"The tour ended...." Louis said, sitting up next to Harry. "We came back to celebrate... Musta gotten pretty drunk, I s'pose, don't remember a thing."

"I don't either..." Harry trailed off, standing up. "Lou, where do you keep your headache pills?"

That's when Louis noticed the boy didn't have a shirt on, or trousers. He had on Calvin Klein's but that was all. Louis's breath caught in his throat as he stared at the fit boy.

"Take a picture," Harry rolled his eyes, making Louis's head snap up, meeting Harry's eyes. "It'll last longer."

The older boy let out a choked chuckle at that, then motioned to the bathroom. "Top shelf in the cabinet." Harry nodded and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Louis sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, rubbing his temple and letting out a sigh, his eyes squeezing shut. So what did happen last night? He was too drunk to remember anything. They all probably just had some drinks and played some games, yeah?

Louis shook his head and stood, going to his drawers, seeing as he had his Topman's on and that was it. He fished out a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of jeans, pulling on the articles of clothing just before Harry came out of the bathroom.

"Do you have a shirt I could borrow?" Harry asked as he proceeded out, pants on but that was it. Louis's breath caught in his throat and he swiftly turned away from the younger boy. His fingers went through the drawer of shirts, trying to find the biggest one, and he pulled out a a dark grey shirt with a navy blue button up long sleeves shirt with white polka dots. Louis knew Harry would be too big to wear the button up closed so he needed an undershirt. He tossed the clothes to the curly haired lad, watching from the corner of his eyes as Harry slipped on the grey shirt. Louis pushed past him and put some water in a glass (Which was conveniently kept next to the sink.). He grabbed two headache pills and took them with the water. When he walked back out, Harry was gone.

Louis walked out and into the hall, his feet carrying him into the kitchen. Louis bit his tongue as he watched the boy with the curly hair leak over the stove, scrambling eggs. Harry turned to see Louis staring, and a smirk grew on his face as the older boy took him in. Damn did he look good in his clothes.

"What did I say? Take a picture it'll last longer."

Louis's head snapped up to meet Harry's eyes, and being the weird boy he is, he took out his iPhone and snapped a picture of Harry standing there. Louis but his lip as he glanced at the photo to the real life Harry in front of him, back and forth, back and forth. He pushed the phone back into his pocket, only to look up and see Harry rolling his eyes. "Just make some toast, will ya Boo?" With that Harry turned back around.

The smaller boy shook his head slightly and walked to Harry's left, reaching up to grab the bread, which unfortunately was just too high for his reach. All of the sudden a hand was placed on his hip and hand skimmed his as it passed it, grabbing the bread. Louis blushed as Harry muttered behind him, "What am I going to do with you," before turning back to the eggs, which he was now putting onto two different plates.

Louis took out the toaster and cooked all four pieces of bread at a time, leaving the loaf on the counter, too lazy to put it up on the shelf. Soon the bread popped up and Louis buttered each piece, turning to see Harry's eyes on him as he worked. Louis blushed and bit his lip, swiftly turning to put two pieces of toast on each plate. Louis handed the taller boy his plate before sitting on a barstool at the island table. Harry handed him a fork and sat across from him, the room filling with quiet as the two boys ate.

"Alright, Lou?" Harry asked worriedly from across the table, breaking the silence.

Louis nodded and got up, scrubbing his plate clean before putting it in the washer. "M'fine," he mumbled and walked into the living room, grabbing his keys. "I'm going out, Eleanor invited me over." Louis was lying. He hated to lie to Harry, but he had to have some time just for himself. Him and his head.

Harry looked at him, and something flickered in his eyes, hurt, Louis swore it was, before blankness glossed over it. "See ya, mate," Harry waved slightly and Louis only nodded, walking out of the flat and to his car.

-------------------------------

2 votes to continue? I know it's a bit much but....