Management; Chapter Five

You guys are all amazing I just. That's why I'm writing again today because of you. Thank you so much

And I'm sorry I didn't update that quickly I was just really busy and all. Oops sorry.

Opening the doors to Chapter Five...

-------------------------------------------------

All the boys were silent after the interview. Everyone was still stunned by what the saw. They all gave small 'goodbye's as they left, one-by-one, until Louis and Harry were left. They hadn't made any eye contact or contact at all ever since... /That/ happened. They got into the car quietly and began their drive, neither speaking. "Harry..." Louis whispered, hating not hearing the younger boys' voice.

"Yeah Lou?" he answered, his voice rough. The older boy shook his head and looked out the window as the rain hit it.

"Never mind..." Louis mumbled. Harry looked at him through the corner of his eyes, but shook it off.

Louis propped his elbow up and rested his chin on his hand, watching all the houses fly by. 'Who videotaped them kissing?' he thought to himself. Yes, he remembered the day all too clearly now. And lately, he was scared Harry didn't want to be friends with him anymore. Louis thought Harry would think he was disgusting. That one kiss probably just ruined their friendship forever.

But, really, what he should be worried about mainly was /who/ videotaped them. It had to be one of the other boys. But why would they do that? There was no reason. Maybe they videotaped them to show as a joke later? For blackmail? But who would do that? All boys were guilty until proven innocent.

Liam could have done it. The little fucker does have a dark side, but it's rare that it ever comes out. Maybe Louis or Harry made him mad at some point and he wanted the blackmail. Maybe he videotaped it to show the boys later on how /stupid/ they are.

Niall could have done it. The boy can sometimes do things he didn't mean to on accident. He was just as guilty as Liam was. They all were.

It could have also been Zayn. He can be a prankster, just like Louis. He could have videotaped it as a prank. A joke. Something to laugh about later on. Or maybe Zayn knew his feelings towards Harry, and he had downright evidence that Harry liked Louis back?

The Doncaster lad was too caught up in his thoughts to even realise that they had just arrived at their flat. He snapped out of his daze and got out of the car, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked up the steps, Harry trailing behind him. Louis walked up to their flat and unlocked the door, walking in. Harry shut the door behind both of them and Louis quietly walked to his room, collapsing on the bed. His eyes shut as he buried his face in his pillow. He soon fell asleep, trying to solve the mystery, but not getting anywhere.

Harry wasn't getting anymore success than he was.

• • •

"LOU!" Harry's voice boomed up the stairs. Louis grunted and pulled the pillow over his head.

"Five more minutes!" he shouted back in reply.

Louis heard his door open a couple minutes later, then his pillow was taken away. He groaned and covered his head with his hands, then something came down and hit him. The pillow fell to the side and Louis sat up. "Im up, Im up," he muttered and rubbed his eyes, opening them to see Harry's breath taking body standing next to the bed with his arms crossed. "What is it?"

"Modest wants to talk to us," he told Louis, starting to walk out. "It's probably about that video," he said before walking out and closing the door. Louis huffed and got up and into the bathroom, fixing his hair with a brushing and cleaning his teeth. He straightened out the clothes he was wearing before he fell asleep, then walked out of the bathroom and out of the room.

He walked downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar out of the cupboard. He took the wrapper off and thrust it into the trash bin. He took a bite then looked up as he heard footsteps walk in.

Harry stood in the doorway, breathless as ever. Louis still didn't understand how Harry was so perfect. Oh God, he sounded like some love sick school girl. He shook it off and spoke up. "When're we going?"

"Whenever you're ready," Harry told him and Louis nodded. He finished the bar and cleaned his slightly sticky hands, then grabbed his keys.

"Lets go, I'm driving," he told Harry and the boy nodded, following Louis out. Louis locked the door and got into the car, Harry already shotgun. The older boy put the keys in the ignition and his foot hit the pedal, the car taking off.

Harry ended up flicking on the radio halfway through the drive, so the silence wasn't completely silent.

They pulled into the parking lot and Harry already had his seat belt undone and was out of the car just as Louis parked. Louis turned off the car and got out, following Harry into the lobby. The receptionist saw us and smiled as we walked up. "The other boys are already here. The boss wants to see you upstairs in his office on the fifth floor," she told us. We nodded and walked to the elevator. Harry punched in the number five, and we both leaned back on the back wall of the elevator.

The doors slowly opened and we walked out and down the hall to the right. The door was the last one, and Harry tugged it open. Louis went in behind him, to see the other three boys sitting in chairs in front of the desk. (A/N: I don't know the head of Modest!, so this information on him is all incorrect, for all that I know.)

The guy who was apparently the head here, looked up at them. A tag on the desk said his name was Mr. D. McKaden. "What is this?" he growled, gesturing to a TV that showed Louis and Harry kissing. The two boys cringed.

Not any of the boys answered. "How did something like this get recorded and leaked? How the hell did this happen? I need explanations!" McKaden said through his teeth. Everyone was silent, and Louis noticed how Liam and Zayn were giving each other telepathic looks.

"We don't know," Harry told him. "We didn't want any of that to get leaked. It was just a dare. We didn't think anyone would videotape it." Everyone nodded at that.

"Well it somehow got out!" the guy said. "This probably just ruined your whole career. We need to figure out what happened and how this got out!" Everyone went quiet. Louis nibbled at his lip as he kept his head down like the other boys.

"If no one says anything, I am going to cancel all of your concerts and meet and greets until the 2014 tour. I'll disable Twitter for all of you. And Instagram and Vine for Harry. None of you will be able to connect with your fans," he threatened. The boys' mouths all dropped open.

"What?" Niall asked, stunned.

"You can't take it out on the fans!" Louis protested. They all loved the fans, and if they had no way to talk to them, or see them, or if they fans couldn't talk to them or see them either, that made them mad. Someone had to come out now.

"But I can. You better say what you know," McKaden told them. Louis's teeth clenched. Everyone was quiet. The guy crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back on his chair.

"I did it okay!"

-----------------------------------------------

Okay yeah that sucked. And I'm not very pleased with the cover of this book, so if anyone has a better one, just send it to my iMessage magalskik@yahoo.com, my email kate.payne7@yahoo.com, or my Kik @mariemaga4 . You'll get a dedication on the next chapter if I make it the cover!

3 votes and 4 comments? (I'm sorry I like comments... They make me smile. Especially the long ones)