So So Much; Chapter Six

You guys are all perf omg 😘

I got so many comments and votes on the last chapter, I was so excited. I'm sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy with school and my friends.

Thank you all for all the love and support, on with it!!

-------------------------------------------------

The boys all gasped, looking at him. "Why'd you do it?" Niall asked.

"It was a joke," Zayn told them in a whisper, rubbing a hand over his face. "I only posted it for a matter of moments, for a good laugh, and things got taken out of hand. I'm so sorry." Liam patted Zayn's back and he looked at the boy with a small smile that Liam returned. So Liam knew the whole time, apparently. That's why they were giving each other those telepathic looks.

"Well, that explains everything," McKaden said, putting his face in his hand. "Someone's already went onto your accounts, you two," he said, pointing to Harry and Louis, "and tweeted it not being you guys and that you didn't understand why anyone would tweet it saying it was you. Louis, we're flying Eleanor in already to get rid of the rumours. Good day." With that the man waved them all out of the office.

They all walked out, and Harry said with fake happiness, "Well that went really well!" Everyone muttered something and continued walking, getting into the elevator. Harry punched the button for the lobby, and the doors closed, the lift moving down. Once it stopped everyone silently got out, walking outside of the building, being flooded by paps. No one even attempted to perk up and put a smile on their face for them, heading straight for their cars. They didn't call goodbye to one another, just silently got in and drove off.

Louis sat in the passenger seat and Harry sat in the driver's side, starting the vehicle up and pulling out. They drove to the flat in silence, and before they knew it they were getting out of the car and into the place. Harry set the keys down on the counter and took off his shoes, falling onto the couch and rubbing his hands over his face. "Harry..?" Louis asked softly.

"What is it, Lou?" the boy asked, his voice a bit muffled from his hands.

"We need to talk about this," Louis told him, sitting down on the table in front of the couch. Harry sighed and sat up, looking at Louis.

"Look, the thing is, Lou," Harry said, sighing. "I've had feelings for you since X-Factor, when we first met. Just your whole personality. How you're funny and cheer everyone up so easily, and you can even be carefree. And your looks. Your curves are amazing and your abs and everything. The way when you wake up and your hair is sticking up in every single way possible and you have to run a comb through it. Your eyes how they're a beautiful blue. And your laugh just makes me smile, because of how perfect it is. /You're/ perfect. It took me a while to realise that I'm in love with you. And it's crazy. And--" Harry was cut off when Louis slammed his own lips into his. He made a noise of surprise and pulled back. "Lou--" he began in a soft voice.

"Just shut up and kiss me, you fool," Louis breathed with a soft smile, his eyes staring down at Harry's lips. Harry's mouth turned up into a smirk, crashing his lips into Louis's. Louis immediately kissed back, his arms going around Harry's neck and Harry's going around his waist. Louis pulled back, murmuring on Harry's lips, "I love you so much, Harry Styles."

"I love you too Louis Tomlinson. So so much."

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well that was a horrible excuse for a last chapter.

Anyway, 5 comments and votes for an epilogue without a prologue?