Puppets; Chapter Seven Part Two

Harry lay on the couch, groaning softly as he buried his face in his pillow. Why did Louis think he would cheat on him? Harry loved him more than that. And Louis knew it. So what made him think that? Harry himself had to put up with Louis always hanging around with Eleanor, kissing her and going on dates and holding her hand. So why did it matter that Harry was forced to do that with that woman? Plus, how do you think it made Harry feel? It didn't make him much happier. He'd rather be with Louis, walking around town. He'd rather not lie to everyone, their fans. He turned onto his side and sighed heavily, eyes fluttering closed. The night was long, he couldn't sleep, and the darkness was filled with the creaks and moans of the couch as Harry flipped from on side to the other, and by the stroke of midnight, he finally fell asleep.

---

The next day Harry was called in to meet with management and he soon walked in, Louis sitting in a chair already, head hanging, looking at his lap. Harry bit his lip and slowly sat beside him, turning to the boy. "Louis..." he whispered, but Louis just shook his head, looking away, playing with his fingers in his lap. Harry sighed, figuring it was useless, giving it up and looking to his own lap, biting his lip.

Mr. McKaden soon walked in, sitting in front of them, making them both look up. "As you two know, we have a contract that says by the time that the deal with us ends, in a year, once the year is over, you'll be able to come out," he started slowly, and Harry nodded.

"In four months," Harry said, smiling softly as he remembered the cold winter day when he and Louis were pulled into the same office, signing a form along with Eleanor. He remembered how he and Louis had made love that night, telling each other that no matter what happened, in four years they'd still be together, no matter what.

Now he wasn't too sure about that.

"Well," McKaden started, interrupting Harry's thoughts. "It seems the contract has been extended to two more years."

Both Harry's and Louis's eyes widened, sitting up in their seats. "What?" they gasped, shocked.

McKaden sighed and nodded. "Yes, we decided it was too early."

Harry narrowed his eyes. "You can't just change that on us! We had a deal!" he said in disbelief.

McKaden pulled a piece of paper out, handing it to them. "See for yourself," he said, and Harry grabbed the paper, looking it over.

It was a contract saying they could come out in 2016, with Harry's, Louis's, and Eleanor's signatures feigned at the bottom. Harry looked at the paper in disbelief then handed it to Louis. "I cannot believe you!" he said in complete shock.

McKaden sighed. "Don't get too worked up yet. There's more," he said, making Harry huff, and Louis gave back the paper, biting his bottom lip in worry. "You two can't be together in public. Nothing at concerts, and you can't talk to or sit beside each other in interview or meet and greets. Louis, you have to move out and move with Eleanor. Harry, you're going to become a public relationship with a singer Taylor Swift. Got it?"'

Louis and Harry didn't want to agree. But soon they were walking out of the building with their hands stuffed in their pockets, watching the ground as management controlled their lives again. They were the puppets in their hands.

The two got in their cars and drove away, Harry driving to his best friend Ed's, and Louis to Liam's, them both needing somebody for comfort.

------------------------------------------

sorry that sucked^