Ch 93. Forgive Me

Start from the beginning

I nodded with my usual gloomy self that I had been for days. My hair was a mess and the waves that my stylists has always been flatironed away showed and took me by surprise. Since it got to the media, I've been having reflexes with my true self, always hiding my hair and face to just disappear from people minds. But it felt nice. I could be myself here without being ambushed by people.

While I was standing there in the crowd enjoying my time being all exposed and still free Emíne caught a cab. She shoved me in and she talked to the driver. That was no english and even the driver was taken by surprise. God, Emíne's japanese was good.

We got out of the cab after a long ride and entered a hotel. This country was pretty. I couldn't believe the huge difference between Japan and America. For the past three days I felt so relaxed and just "forgot". Entered the door out of reality. Even if this was the dream country, I couldn't stay here forever.

I walked around and I had actually gotten familiar with the language a bit and could use easy phrases, so I ordered ice cream for us. I walked towards a park and dropped my ice cream when Emíne pulled my arm back.

"What are you doing?" I half snapped and watched my ice cream on the ground.

"You can't go there." she whispered,

"Why?" I asked and looked over there. There was nothing weird with it.

"It's a tourist place."

Oh. I never thought of it. The truth is that for these past days in Japan, I've been taken care of Emíne while she scheduled how we were always going to avoid tourists places and I had just been sitting around doing nothing. I felt bad. She was so far ahead before me. I grabbed her arm and went back to the crowd in the town. I wasn't going to let down my guard.

¤¤¤

"What are you doing?" Emíne asked when she got out of the shower. I played some tones at the piano.

"Making a new song." I took my pen and wrote down some notes. We were living in a pretty good room because it had TV, a jacuzzi and also a piano. Emíne needed a suite and couldn't take having a normal room.

"When are you going to... release it?" she slowly asked me carefully. She was clearly thinking about how I might have never been able to release another song.

"Who knows." I said and continued. I didn't care if it would be released. I needed to get it done and that was it. Sometimes writing songs eat away my bad feelings and put it into my songs instead of being inside my heart. But one song wouldn't be enough if I wanted to get rid of these feelings, I'd probably make more than hundred songs before half would be gone. I looked around the web and found some locals that had music recording rooms and called them. I asked for their help and offered them money so they let me come the next day. Emíne didn't come though and I had serious problems with the communication. Luckily, there was a girl they brought from the room next door that could speak well english.

"Can you translate that I want to record my song with some good piano background?" I asked her. She smiled and told them. "And I want to keep recording until I'm satified, so it might take some time." I said.

I entered the familiar recording room that resembled the recording rooms at my agency's. This looked great, and I knew that I was going to get something good out of it. I grabbed my phone and talked with the staff. I had problems again since the girl left and didn't want to bother her so I used my phones google translate and let them read all the time following with them writing in and letting me read. It was kind of weird how our conversation was going but it was fun how they were so into it, asking me a lot of things about how the instrumental of the song was going to be like. It felt like being back writing my songs and getting good feedback. I belonged to the music world alright.

When I was satisfied by the instrumental I went into the recording room and started singing. It felt great and I was alive again. They stopped me sometimes, writing something into the phone and then trying to read it to me. It was always some comment about how I sang and what I needed to do and not do. I wasn't annoyed about how they directed because I needed someone to boss me around for once and their english sounded funny so it was worth it. I always nodded and started over, doing even better.

I did my best and the song turned out great. The staff had taken a good liking in me too, and I got pretty friendly with them despite the language wall. One of the guys gave me a camera and smiled. He pressed play and I noticed how he had been recording me singing all the time. I saw myself on the screen singing passionately. I smiled and asked him to send it to my e-mail.

After telling them my good bye and that I'd return, I went back to the hotel. I kind of missed California. It didn't matter where I wrote songs, but if I wanted to meet my friends and laugh with them, it mattered since they weren't here.

I opened my e-mail and saw the whole clip. After editing it I clicked in the audio with my song and put the lyrics out too. This was going up. I didn't want this one to go unnoticed.

I made a YouTube account named SarahandKrystal. It was a fit. And then I put up the video. It was my first music video that I made myself. When it was published, there was no turning back. I went to the video page and watched it for minutes, and hours. It felt unreal.

Forgive Me - Sarah/Krystal MV

was on the screen.

_________________

What do you think about this chapter? :) It was kind of sad writing it but I guess I'm a sadist lol

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES... I've been having problems with the Internet connection, and living on suckass 3G but yeah... Haha enjoying the last chapters? it's been a long long complicated story... And soon I'm going for my sweet vacation so I'll update once every two weeks? It's not slow, but not that fast so it's fine right? But after this story please support my new story, okay?

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

COMMOTE!