Chapter 29: Something's Fishy

Start from the beginning

"And why are you so happy? Other than about the grades.″ Alex lifted a brow at me.

"Are you kidding me? The school's almost finished. Today's gone, then hurray!" But they didn't look as happy as I felt and rolled their eyes.

"So, you don't mind the photos hanging on our school flag?″ Max asked sarcastically. Well, I almost forgot that our students become more creative and hang my brunette haired photos around the whole school along with strange posters. I'm kind of my own school's drama Queen.

"Who cares?″ Waving at the news I heard quick footsteps stopping at our table. Looking at my food, I noticed Myra took the seat next to me in a hurry.

"What crawled up your ass?″ Alex asked and Chris gave her an unimpressed look. He didn't like cursing that much.

"Art teacher gave me a detention. I was arguing with her that she can't just give detention in last day of school." She took an angry bite of her apple.

"Why did you get a detention in the first place?″ Chris asked joining the conversation.

"I tried to make her understand that we shouldn't use art museum for senior week and she flipped off."

Understandable.

I guess I lost track of time cause when my phone starts ringing it's already the time for our next class. I answered the call, looking at the caller ID; I smiled widely and walked off to the side. But then someone bumped into me.

"Hey watch where you going!" I yelled.

"Umm..." Came an unsteady voice from my phone.

"No, not you. Hold on." I took my phone to see the last person I thought I'll see staring at me with a smirk.

"Of course," I muttered.

"Missed me already?″ He taunted.

"Wade, how in hell you came inside of my school? That's gotta be a trespassing." At my question, he chuckled and gave me an ID card.

"What's this supposed to mean?″

Rolling his eyes like I was supposed to know what it was he pointed to the backside of the ID card. My heart stopped reading the words. No way in hell!

"You can't just be an assistant to our senior week. You didn't even finish high school!" I yelled.

"Oh but my certificate says I did it two years ago and now I'm in college. So you're going to see a lot of me in these one week." He chuckled at my horrified face. I mean how much he has changed since two years ago.

"What the hell were you doing in last two years?" I cringed as his face lightened up. Wrong question.

"Well, I'll tell you over coffee." No way am I going for a coffee with him. He'll make it a date.

"I'm with Chris." With that, I tried to sidestep but he stopped me.

"I don't care if you're dating a duck. I'm back and I'm not going anywhere. See you soon." And with that, he disappeared into the crowd.

What a life!

Remembering the call I picked it up, "What's up?" I said casually.

"I'm calling to see if we can meet now. I know you're busy, but-"

"Where are you?″ I asked instead.

"I'm near the entrance where you and Chris used to meet." I raised an eyebrow but without saying anything walked near the entrance. True to their words, the person was there standing nervously.

"Long time no see," I said cutting the call.

"I said I owe you and now I'm paying you back. Come at Central Park Wednesday at 8 sharp. You'll see what I'm talking about. And here's the code." Then the person walked away.

Now waiting for Wednesday to come.

Unknown POV

##PaxtonBitch

##PaxtonBitch

Paxton Rivera has been seen with an unknown person near her school entrance. We couldn't get a picture of them but we'll let you know who it is. When we can.

Until then-

XOXO.