Yoonji smirked and crossed her arms one again. "Don't tell me you like this filthy woman?"

"Filthy? Are you actually calling yourself?" Taeyang shouted causing Zuho to laugh and elbow him softly.

"It's not that I like her but -"

"Then what?"

"We're all friends and it's final that we are all going together." Chani said.

Yoonji chuckled before telling them, "You don't have to go. We only need Youngbin there, anyway."

"Wherever Youngbin will go, we'll go." Chani said.

"That place is too dangerous for him to be left alone. We won't allow that." Taeyang said.

"Dangerous? Stupid. That's just a pool party. It is not -"

"You're the one who's dangerous. Not the place itself. You're stupid." Taeyang shot back.

Yoonji bit her lower lip and raised her hand wanting to slap Taeyang but Chani quickly grabbed her hand and stopped her.

Chani turned to Nari and motioned his hands telling to walk ahead. Nari gave him a faint smiled before taking a step towards the door. But after slightly passing by Chani, she didn't realize Yoonji's leg was there causing her to lose her balance.

Luckily, Chani was able to hold her tightly in his arms. He held her tightly in his arms before she completely fell onto the floor.

"Oops! It might not be the right time for that." Yoonji said while faking a smile.

Chani helped Nari stand straight back. Then he gently pushed Yoonji backwards to give enough space for Nari and let her walk.

Zuho and Taeyang followed right after Nari and Chani. They stopped near the stairs. Taeyang asked, "Are you alright, Nari?"

Nari nodded and smiled, "I'm fine. Chani was beside me. He helped me so don't worry."

"Why? What happened?"

The four of them turned their head and was surprised seeing Dawon and Hwiyoung.

"A-ah. Nothing. Are your classes over?" Taeyang asked.

But Dawon was not convinced. His forehead wrinkled. As he took steps closer, he asked "Are you okay? Scratches? Injuries? You sure you don't have?" and scanned her whole body.

Nari smiled warmly and put her hand softly on his shoulder, "Stop overreacting Dawon. I'm fine. Nothing bad really happened. Chani wa-"

"Yah! You have a deep scratch on your knee!" Dawon exclaimed before he kneeled in front of her.

"I don't -"

"It's just a scratch, Dawon. Why are you shouting?" Hwiyoung asked as he pulled Dawon up.

"Yeah. For us it's just a scratch. But in Nari's case, this slight scratch is already dangerous." Dawon said earning judging stares from Hwiyoung, Chani and Zuho.

Suddenly, Rowoon came running. "Hey!" He greeted.

Nari widened her eyes on Dawon and quickly pinched his ear. Dawon grunted caused by the pain.

"What did you mean by that Dawon?" Zuho asked.

"Ah, never mind! Dawon's just exaggerating it." Nari said while smiling at the boys.

"But first, you should go to the infirmary and get your wound treated." Rowoon said after knowing what actually was happening.

Nari shook her head and said, "I'll just get it cleaned when we reach Deokhye's house. They surely have a first aid kit."

Hwiyoung sighed before taking heavy steps to Nari's side. "No more excuses. Just do as what we wish you to. It's not for our own benefit anyway."

Nari suddenly felt nervous. Both caused by the authoritative Hwiyoung coming back and the fear of them finding out about her disease.

Nari suddenly slouched her back and pouted. "That ain't going to work on us." Hwiyoung said.

"Let me handle your bag then." Rowoon said but Nari refused.

"Don't worry. It's not heavy anyway." Nari said which Rowoon easily agreed to.

***

Arriving at the infirmary, Nari immediately looked for the first aid kit herself. She was cautious the nurse will be there and unconsciously talk about her disease with the boys around.

"Let me help you." Rowoon said. He made Nari sit down on the closest chair before he kneeled down on one knee before her. "I'll clean it first. It might hurt a bit." he warned.

Nari bit her lip so she wouldn't make any noise once the solution touches her wounds. Rowoon looked up at her before finally pouring the hydrogen peroxide to her knee.

"Are you sure with what you're doing, Rowoon?" Nari asked.

Rowoon smirked before answering, "Of course. I'm the group's mother for a reason Nari."

"I didn't know you liked being called a mother."

"It's nice when my efforts are being appreciated by the boys. It may be tiring to take care for all of them but I'm having fun."

"That's impressive. You're really a good person, Rowoon." Nari said.

Rowoon looked up at Nari and smiled at her widely. Until they heard an obvious fake cough coming from the direction where the door is.

"Are you guys done having your date?"

"Hwiyoung? We're not dating here."

"Nari's right. I'm doing this helping a friend, to clean her wounds. I'm giving her a first aid."

Hwiyoung kneeled beside Rowoon. He held Nari's other foot and carefully slightly lifted it. "Let me check your other leg, then."

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door.

Hwiyoung looked back and exclaimed, "Oh, it's the school nurse!" Then he gently placed Nari's foot down.

"What's happening here?" The nurse asked.

Hwiyoung brushed his hands against his pants and gestured his hands towards Nari. "She had-"

The nurse suddenly spoke, cutting off Hwiyoung from talking. "Seo Nari! The doctor already warned you. Now you're -"

Loud Dawon finally came but he's late. The nurse was already there and saw Nari.

"Lee Dawon!" The nurse shouted softly. Ironic.

"S-sorry." Dawon said nervously.

"So, you were following me because of this?" The nurse asked. Dawon hesitantly nodded as he kept his head low.

Rowoon finished covering the wound on Nari's knee with a bandage. He stood up straight and fixed the first aid kit. "Done!" He said and smiled.

Nari thanked Rowoon and accepted Rowoon's hands which he offered to help her stand.

"Can I talk to you, Ms. Seo? We need a better guard if Mr. Lee wouldn't be able to do his task well." The nurse asked. Hwiyoung's brows met before he turned to Rowoon. The taller guy just shrugged his shoulders in return.

"Are you her classmates, mister?" The nurse asked. The two boys asked shook their head. The nurse sighed and asked them again, "Can you bring me here a classmate of Ms. Seo?"

*****

HAPPY 10k reads! Wow! You guys are amazing 👍👍👍 Thank you also for the votes and your comments. I am really reading them all. It's just that, I can't think of anything that I should reply. Haha! Thank you for being active

- lovingseoul ~